@Riot Damage Dealt TO CHAMPIONS graph

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarpedMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

SUCESS !!!! We're getting it soon!

My friends and I always have fun comparing the graphs at the post game lobby. The only problem is we can't really compare how we did in team fights since the Damage Dealt graph is everything (so junglers will obviously have a huge advantage since they don't last hit and/or use Wriggle's).

TLDR: Would it be possible to have a graph with only damage dealt to champions ?

EDIT:
Please bump the thread if you agree !!! Giving me plus one makes me all warm inside, but won't get attention from Riot

EDIT2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
No, unfortunately. I misspoke when I said 1.71--it really just have just been "a future patch". I know that's the last thing you wanted to hear, what with broken promises in the past etc etc, but I swear to you it's coming.

Long story short, I misunderstood the work needed to get a new graph in. I thought it was X and Y, so I did those. But then there turned out to be a Z that required expertise that I did not have, and Z people are in high demand these days. But I will get a Z person, and then it will be awesome.

(Stuff like this actually happens all the time, which is why we try to stray from talking about stuff before it's 100% done--LESSON LEARNED.)
Oh yea there's no intonation or anything on forums, might have come out wrong. I'm not the kind of guy who will get pissed at you for that. Just keeping me updated like you just did make me really happy.

You showed you made work and came with problems. I think it's great you share that since we don't feel left in the dark and people can come up with additional ideas (Even if it's not optimal having 200 guy saying you random stuff, it's still fun for us to come up with ideas and see them come to real life from time to time)

EDIT3:
It's in the PBE !!!!!

EDIT4:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! It's only on the spectator mode, when you play a game it's not there...

churahm

05-24-2012

agreed, bump

lorrn

05-24-2012

^

MangeMoiLeKarkan

05-24-2012

Current damage graph is meaningless. The only damage that is worth knowing is champion damage.

WarpedMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangeMoiLeKarkan View Post
Current damage graph is meaningless. The only damage that is worth knowing is champion damage.
This is exactly what I'm thinking too

Warmogs

05-25-2012

Awesome idea man.. Also another thing.. When you check your stats in game.. their is 1 slot at the end left blank. Put amount of Gold per 10 their!

WarpedMonkey

05-25-2012

I wish more people would reply to this thread, I mean it's a pretty useful stat and there's a bunch of useless thread getting responses, while I get left in the dark .

Mirror

05-25-2012

It has been suggested forever. One day, I hope it will come.

WarpedMonkey

05-25-2012

Well have we ever got a response from a red about this? I would rather have them tell me it is impossible with their current system than be left without any answer.

UnbearableBears

05-25-2012

It would be nice. As a jungler I want to know how much damage im really doing

1234511 ... 17