Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

does anyone else find it kind of disturbing...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halisann

05-24-2012

this item needs to be built out of brutalizer. most AD casters get it already but don't even bother building it into Ghostblade because the active and the crit are useless for the most part.

SonicTheHedgedawg

05-24-2012

Quote:
Morello:
A focus on offensive stats that are specific to AD Casters, and trying to make a compelling unique passive that narrowly appeals to this subset. No details now since they're rapidly changing.

Sheen + pickaxe + brutalizer (w/ spell vamp) ? ? ?

Surprise Buk Sex

05-24-2012

Quote:
Morello:
A focus on offensive stats that are specific to AD Casters, and trying to make a compelling unique passive that narrowly appeals to this subset. No details now since they're rapidly changing.

Something specific to melees plz, don't need to make ranged AD's any stronger

Holy Malevolence

05-24-2012

Quote:
Buk WiId:
Something specific to melees plz, don't need to make ranged AD's any stronger

Is that even possible?

Lil Indian Boy

05-24-2012

while we are at it
can we give better variety to ad carries?
zerk boots, IE, PD, BT, LW, and then a defensive item that changes here and there.... but 95% of the time its either a GA or QSS

OpticalShadow

05-24-2012

Quote:
Morello:

i dont want to stand in your way, but i see it impossible.

hoenstly any ad caster item you make will appeal to ad champions in general, which means its still got to compete with the BF line.

it seems like a better tactic might be to innovate what gives them damage. hericam was a good idea that didnt work out, atleast not yet. scale off of speed, encourage new builds never seen before. something like that needs to happen, where building the bf line isnt the only build, something wild, something that has character.

Balrogix

05-24-2012

Quote:
Morello:

If you accept an opinion, I believe you should do with Brutalizer the same thing you did to Holy Chalice: Give an upgrade to it. AD Casters use AD (You don't say!) and gain more benefits from cooldown reduction (O'really?) than champions like Xin Zhao and Ashe, for instance. You could make the item give a higher cooldown reduction with a fairly decent increase on AD, and not give stats like AS, Crit chance nor life steal, since those stats are rarely needed or activated by the AD Caster's spells.

Michael Kane

05-24-2012

Infinity edge

Taoist Magic

05-24-2012

Quote:
Morello:

how about
"unique passive: Abilities that scale with attack damage do 15% more damage"

B1AZE L0RD

05-24-2012

I don't do that, boots triforce yommus, i like to get infinite edge you may not but i like it, pretty good amount of AD(you aren't always at full stacks BT) and crit effect is nice. after that blood thirster(s) and defense item.