Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

does anyone else find it kind of disturbing...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeolian Melodies

05-26-2012

Quote:
Myrkr Lokidottir:
Maybe make some sort of strange scaling item?

The farther away from the target you are, the more damage it gives you? The closer you are to the target, the more armor/mres it gives you?

I want this on Cait.

Position well, you are rewarded with more damage.

Position poorly/get caught, you are rewarded with more def.

Seems balanced @.@

Quintessence

06-15-2012

fix it.

EndlessCycle

06-15-2012

Quote:
Quintessence:
fix it.

Maw.

airhighslash

06-15-2012

Riot needs to do something with the Brutalizer.

It is really good in lane depending on the match up, but the build options for it are terrible for AD casters.

RealMithron

06-15-2012

Quote:
EndlessCycle:
Maw.

It wasn't enough. I don't use it very often at all on Garen, I still rush Brutalizer, IE, Giant's Belt, Atma's, Warmog's, and Force of Nature. Sometimes I'll use Maw instead of FoN, but it's rare. I just don't feel the desire for it with such low AD. The bonus AD for missing health is extremely tiny.

Quintessence

06-15-2012

Quote:
airhighslash:
Riot needs to do something with the Brutalizer.

It is really good in lane depending on the match up, but the build options for it are terrible for AD casters.

i agree, brutalizer really needs some kind of worthwhile upgrade path for AD casters.