Poison-Stack Mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mittsies

Member

07-31-2009

Can I get the detailed mechanics on exactly how the poison damage from Teemo's Toxic Shot and Noxious Trap abilities stack? Mainly I'm wondering:

  • How does Toxic Shot stack if you attack the enemy 10 times. Is it going to inflict 10 instances of 175 damage over 5 seconds?
  • What happens if an enemy steps on 10 Noxious Traps simultaneously? Is it going to inflict 10 instances of 650 damage over 5 seconds?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Friend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

07-31-2009

To the best of my knowledge, both Toxic Shot and Noxious Trap only reapply (the duration resets at full) whenever a new one is added to a target.

And hey Mittsies. Been by our rage thread yet?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mittsies

Member

07-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
To the best of my knowledge, both Toxic Shot and Noxious Trap only reapply (the duration resets at full) whenever a new one is added to a target.
I'd like a more assured answer on both of these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
And hey Mittsies. Been by our rage thread yet?
Haha nope, not yet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stumpster

Adjudicator

07-31-2009

He is right. All poisons in the game (besides Twitch) simply reapply the DoT, they don't stack.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-31-2009

Hi there, Mittsies! Just stopped by to, well, say "Hi".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mittsies

Member

08-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpster View Post
He is right. All poisons in the game (besides Twitch) simply reapply the DoT, they don't stack.
That's depressing. I've been playing as if they stack : (

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wana View Post
Hi there, Mittsies! Just stopped by to, well, say "Hi".
Hi