Redemtoin code already used?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnimesh

Adjudicator

10-28-2009

So, two days ago, (the 25th) the store finally went back up again. I took the liberty to go into it and punch in my code for the first time and get what I bought. When I finished I accidently punched in the wrong zip code. When I corrected it after it let me know that it was wrong, it told me that my code was already in use.

I then decided to check if I got the perks that I was promised. I checked my xp boost and it was at 100%, not 200% and I didn't have a single skin that I was suppost to get. I tried again and it said the same thing. I never even opened the letter containing my code nor was it possible for someone to break into my account to get my code since I am the only one that knows the password.

I know what most people would respond with. The email concering this very thing, but i've written them AND the email that they provided while in the store area and it's been 2 days and still no response.. So I decided that maybe I could get a faster answer or a case that is close to mine that could shed some light on the fact that I feel like I somehow lost 30 bucks.

Crazy Demon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2009

Cause a case of invalid redemption code is so related to Guides and Strategy.

Edit: Wow, in like two seconds, I found the place you should be going to.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?p=189275

If that don't help, maybe you should make a thread in, you know, in the Help and Support forum.

Omnimesh

Adjudicator

10-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Demon View Post
Cause a case of invalid redemption code is so related to Guides and Strategy.

Edit: Wow, in like two seconds, I found the place you should be going to.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?p=189275

If that don't help, maybe you should make a thread in, you know, in the Help and Support forum.

It WAS in the Help and Support but got moved. Thanks for your unnecessary and worthless input. Also, it's not from pre-paid cards that I was writing the issue about. It's about my pre-order of the game.

Elad

10-28-2009

Email them at beta@riotgames.com
I had the same problem and they responded by sending a new valid code within 2 hrs, at 12:50 am. Talk about customer service!!

If it helps, below is the email I sent them, verbatim:

The invoice number below will not work. When I attempt to use it, it says my redemption code has already been used. My account name is _________. I have not used this code. Please correct this issue or refund the money to my account.

Sincerely,