Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Character Rebalancing Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

05-24-2012

Here is Garics current profile let me know if some abilities nead to be fine tuned.

Garic (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1548)

Ask Talon

05-24-2012

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
Here is Garics current profile let me know if some abilities nead to be fine tuned.

Garic (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1548)

Pick one. You're going to need it. (http://www.lowes.com/pl_Chain+Saws_4294747184_4294937087_?goToProdList=true&storeId=10151&UserSearch=chainsaw&rpp=24&N=0&catalogId=10051&langId=-1)

Lord of Apoc

05-24-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:

Pick one. You're going to need it. (http://www.lowes.com/pl_Chain+Saws_4294747184_4294937087_?goToProdList=true&storeId=10151&UserSearch=chainsaw&rpp=24&N=0&catalogId=10051&langId=-1)

Why do i nead a chain saw.

Ask the Megling

05-24-2012

Because chainsaws are awesome?

Lord of Apoc

05-24-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
Because chainsaws are awesome?

I think I'll just stick to brute force and swords.

Ask the Megling

05-24-2012

Fine. Be that way.

AskMadmanMundo

05-24-2012

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
I think I'll just stick to brute force and Cleavers.

Fix'd

Lord of Apoc

05-24-2012

Quote:
AskMadmanMundo:
Fix'd

Fare enough you win I'll try out a cleaver for once try your style.

Jaykoboy

05-24-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Your character is a lost cause. He makes no sense, from a logical stand point. I find it very difficult to ascertain a proper balance for him. Firstly, his magical void aspect: you say he can't be affected by magic/spells and can't use them of his own accord. Okay, fine. But then you add a pair of gauntlets (that may or may not be enchanted or magically derived) that absorb magic/spells/mana and converts them to his use? Unless I am mistaken about how your character works, this shouldn't happen. At all.

It'd be fine if he just negated magic and couldn't use it. Not using magic isn't as uncommon in League of Legends as one might think (it was Twisted Fate's whole reason for undergoing Rath's experiment). But his gauntlets, whatever they happen to be made of and what their power source is, defy his innate lack of magical aptitude when they shouldn't be able to. Nothing short of a Deus ex Machina should be able to grant a non-magician/magical void the capacity for magic.

I don't know. Maybe someone else can say something or help otherwise, but you'd need to change either your character's natural affinity (or lack thereof) or change those gauntlets.

First of all, ever paid attention to his full name? Jay D. McIna. Jay Deus McIna. Jay Deus Machina. It's in his bloody NAME.

Second of all, it's time to set straight exactly how his gauntlet works:

It's a runic gauntlet made with special metals that insulate from many magics when hit directly. The runes built into it tap into his natural affinity to absorb all mana from the surrounding environment and, by way of the insulating metal, prevent it from reaching his body, storing it in the crystal set into it. This then allows him to use magic, at the cost of being vulnerable to it. Unfortunately, these runes, although protected against his disease, have a tendency to fizzle occasionally, which causes the gauntlet to become unstable and unusable for short periods of time, also occasionally causing it to develop a mind of its own.

Does that make sense to you?

THE BR0SKI

05-24-2012

I am Batman, so I must be OP. Problem?