Ranked Feeders

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malefactio

05-24-2012

At least for ranked, if someone loses a lane with a death of 4+ within 15 minute period their elo should be cut by around x2, or x3 because I play ad bot and nothing is more frustrating than seeing 'your ally has been slain' over and over again. And since top and mid lane tends to snowball hard it is not fair for other 4 players just because one player is keep on doing that.

It's either go back to heal or be greedy and stay to get killed for a chance to lose x2, x3 elo - so they won't ruin the game

VeloZiraptor

05-24-2012

I know what u mean. since a few month i noticed a terrible increase of very bad players/feeders/trolls/leavers in LoL. And now it seems they arrived in ranked games. In 90% of my games, the game is destroyed by at least 1 feeder/leaver/troll. I lost 200 elo in a week cause these people are always in my team.
I dont want to win every game. I just want good games. But sadly its not about which team has the better teamwork, its about which team has less "idiots".

Zephram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

No, that's the oversimplified viewpoint of a bad player. People don't always feed because they're bad. They often feed because their opponent is really good and/or they have a bad matchup. And before anyone says "Stand by the turret" if your opponent is good and has the right champion, it's pretty easy to kill you even under the tower.

Vituzao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

But if the other top player is very good and the other one is bad or just not that good, then the matchmaking needs some attention anyway.
I never played Ranked, just came back to LoL, but man, its really annoying to see your teammates dying, its annoying to see that you are playing with some guys that are WAY worse than you are. I mean, its significantly. And if I can see that he's worse, so maybe I'm not that bad, which results in kinda of a unbalanced match.
So yeah, I agree with the thread creator.

Ømicron

05-24-2012

If the other team is good at grouping up and tower dive ganking top lane, and my jungle/mid are garbage and never help, I shouldn't be the one punished.

Just sayin'.

Malefactio

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephram View Post
No, that's the oversimplified viewpoint of a bad player. People don't always feed because they're bad. They often feed because their opponent is really good and/or they have a bad matchup. And before anyone says "Stand by the turret" if your opponent is good and has the right champion, it's pretty easy to kill you even under the tower.
Ok, it's draft - if you have a bad matchup than switch it up

You don't go vayne when the opponent is going cait
and it's the same elo, how is that other person is so much better than the other he overpowers the other? The person that loses bad doesn't either deserve that spot at certain elo or misplaced.