Stop Read And Coment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolyRulz is BacK

05-24-2012

Thanks RioT for your GREAT JOB AT GRAPHICS AND FOR ADD DARIUS TO THE LEAGUE...

There you get a sugestion for the next patch
1 Add votekick on Ranked Matchmaking.
2 Restrict Ranked games with 500 wins min. THINKING IN NEW PLAYERS OBVIUSLY...
3 And this is a real good 1 and think about this and i think all players like it more than others.. Riot can you allow at least 1 skin for old champions obviusly not for free you can put the skin for the same price of the champion or even high in Ip...? Ofc i'm not think on my self... I just think about it and talk with my friends about that and will be pretty good, i mean if you can't get any skin easy or you can't totally get 1 for your main... ofc you can lose a little money there but think about it... All players going to be happy with that... =)
Sorry for my bad english... is not my first language...

Outplay Nation

05-24-2012

500 win to play ranked lol , no!

win=/= skills a player could have 400 win and 250 loose which is much better than 500win and 1500 loose! why would the 1st not be allowed to play rank and the second one allowed to play rank..

jurast

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar23j2 View Post
500 win to play ranked lol , no!

win=/= skills a player could have 400 win and 250 loose which is much better than 500win and 1500 loose! why would the 1st not be allowed to play rank and the second one allowed to play rank..
I have to agree with this. I'v seen people with high wins that were horrible. You play enough games even with a 25%win rate you could still get to 500 wins.

AMiiC

05-24-2012

I stopped and read, now im commenting.