Korean ELO system in NA // South american Servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderboy

05-24-2012

I do not know if it has been discussed but i would like to talk about the Korean ranking system being implemented here. Also the speed in which riot is introducing the Brazilian servers.

1st: imho the Korean ranking system needs to be implemented world wide. It would weed out the trolls and players not capable of playing with better players. I am a very competitive person when it comes to LOL so seeing this would bring that e-sports feel to the NA servers.

2nd: I am Spanish, i have nothing against Spanish speaking people. Brazilians are BAD! Not to mention the language barrier. The server for South America was announced 5-6 months ago, why is it not live?... (by Spanish i mean South America, Spanish and that other language they speak down there)

Rdyjin

05-24-2012

Could you offer more details about how the Korean ranking system works?

Wonderboy

05-24-2012

http://fnatic.com/blogs/Cyanidefi/36...f-Legends.html

that should help. It basically measures your performance and awards Elo based on that

Wonderboy

05-24-2012

Also before people start trolling. The last line has to be **** ( i read that and i really can't believe that they only gave the -90 elo accounts to CLG (a major league team) ) also the going afk should be addressed. Going afk should not only be addressed by a ban but a significant loss of ELO

Rdyjin

05-24-2012

Hmm, not seeing anything where it awards ELO based on your performance. The blog you linked to mentions a -90 ELO but further states that it appears to only be on their and CLG's accounts.

While it might assist with snuffing out trollers, the blog makes it seem like in Korean League, in a losing game everyone goes AFK or instantly surrenders. Not to sound accusatory, but why do you think that's a drastic improvement over what we've got now?