Flickering on the UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kapryiath

06-07-2012

bugs still here.. bump for justice

DArKWiNDNiNJa

06-09-2012

happens for me too and i have a Radeon HD 6570.... no dual SLI no crossfire or anything of the sort... so i dont think its solely related to people running dual GPUs... just flickering... the harshness of the flickering goes down when u go to borderless mode.... but its still bad even then..... wish RIot would post something like..... "Yeah we know there is a bug making the UI flicker we are investigating the problem..." but thats probably too much to ask

Reithar

06-10-2012

Iam using crossfire enabled radeon cards as well and after the darius patch i havent even been able to play because the HUD flickering is so bad. Can we please get a hotfix for this.

Moon Stone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

I have twin 6990, disabling "Fullscreen" and setting it to "Fullscreen windowed" fixed my issue, I also forced Vertical Sync on my catalyst panel

Humanisticreform

06-20-2012

Having the same issue. I also have the same graphics cards as others in the post.

Shisha Chef Mike

06-20-2012

I'm fine :] I have Asus GTX 560's sli in my rig and I'm completely fine :P

Lagutar

06-20-2012

This is getting worse.

Before today's patch, I could stop the flickering by switching from Borderless -> Full Screen -> Borderless. Now, the flickering doesn't stop. The only solution I have seen is completely disabling SLI.

I am not very happy about that.

perry mason1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagutar View Post
This is getting worse.

Before today's patch, I could stop the flickering by switching from Borderless -> Full Screen -> Borderless. Now, the flickering doesn't stop. The only solution I have seen is completely disabling SLI.

I am not very happy about that.
Yes, disabling SLI to play League is a major pain. I saw on a different thread that Riot is aware of the SLI issue and is working on fixes.