Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Flickering on the UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kapryiath

06-07-2012

bugs still here.. bump for justice

DArKWiNDNiNJa

06-09-2012

happens for me too and i have a Radeon HD 6570.... no dual SLI no crossfire or anything of the sort... so i dont think its solely related to people running dual GPUs... just flickering... the harshness of the flickering goes down when u go to borderless mode.... but its still bad even then..... wish RIot would post something like..... "Yeah we know there is a bug making the UI flicker we are investigating the problem..." but thats probably too much to ask

Reithar

06-10-2012

Iam using crossfire enabled radeon cards as well and after the darius patch i havent even been able to play because the HUD flickering is so bad. Can we please get a hotfix for this.

Moon Stone

06-10-2012

I have twin 6990, disabling "Fullscreen" and setting it to "Fullscreen windowed" fixed my issue, I also forced Vertical Sync on my catalyst panel

Humanisticreform

06-20-2012

Having the same issue. I also have the same graphics cards as others in the post.

Shisha Chef Mike

06-20-2012

I'm fine :] I have Asus GTX 560's sli in my rig and I'm completely fine :P

Veruca Salt

06-20-2012

This is getting worse.

Before today's patch, I could stop the flickering by switching from Borderless -> Full Screen -> Borderless. Now, the flickering doesn't stop. The only solution I have seen is completely disabling SLI.

I am not very happy about that.

perry mason1

06-22-2012

Quote:
Lagutar:
This is getting worse.

Before today's patch, I could stop the flickering by switching from Borderless -> Full Screen -> Borderless. Now, the flickering doesn't stop. The only solution I have seen is completely disabling SLI.

I am not very happy about that.

Yes, disabling SLI to play League is a major pain. I saw on a different thread that Riot is aware of the SLI issue and is working on fixes.