Flickering on the UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDerp Solo

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillianOryan View Post
Did you turn of SLI entirely or on a per application basis? I tried just doing it for LoL only by adding the LoL client to the nvidia control panel and that would not have any effect, but when I turned SLI off completely for everything it seemed to get rid of flickering, but I should not have to do this. When SLI was on the flicker never went away, all I had to do was mouse hover over a hud and they would flicker again or disappear.
I turned it off completely. Didn't fix the issue for me, so I turned it back on.

Reithena

05-24-2012

Is there any word from a red as to why this is happening?

Reithena

05-24-2012

What I had to do was make the HUD as big as possible in one game to make it stop and then make is smaller in another. I also removed the middle grey bar

DragosLoL

05-29-2012

I dunno if this probably has to do with specific video cards. I never had this problem with my integrated ati radeon hd 4200. But once I upgraded to a radeon hd 6570, I got the UI flickering.

Izeo

05-31-2012

Same issue here. Also running AMD HD 6990. Happens every game and if the flickering goes away but then I alt+tab, it'll be flickering again when I alt+tab back in.

Im Asian We Win

05-31-2012

changing my video settings from Windowed mode to borderless seemed to rectify the issue for me.

Izeo

05-31-2012

I'm having this issue on fullscreen myself. Haven't tried switching to windowed. I generally solve the problem (temporarily) by just moving my mouse back and forth over my abilities until the flickering stops. Sometimes this will make the rest of my UI be invisible / dark, but that fixes itself once I kill a minion / gain a level and is much less distracting than the UI flicker...

kapryiath

06-01-2012

dual 6970's and flickering is happening to me , can we get a red confirmation of the b ug?

Phourc

06-06-2012

Bumping this to say the Draven patch has not fixed this issue for me, got an ATI Radeon 4850 x2 - not thinking it's card specific xp

Edit: nmn I see a more populated thread about it, posting there!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2147276

blade12444

06-07-2012

same here .... sigh its never getting fixed is it ... how bout they put its old ui back i had no problem with that