Asking a question (Please don't butcher me)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphis

05-24-2012

Do we just choose and start RPing or do I have to make my own specific account? Also for champions, can we role play as an existing champion but someone else already chose him/her?

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

You can just start and go whenever you want... Just make sure you have a profile!
vvvvvvv
http://summoners.shurelia.com/
^^^^^^^
Is where the profiles are made

As for RPing champions, generally if there's an ask account already made then said person is already RPing as said champion. You could see who's open and snag them, though. Also, the people who run the Asks usually have a separate account that they use, but its not required for your basic general Roleplay.

MysticalRaven

05-24-2012

-Sharpens meat cleavers-

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

Some people make smurfs that match names of their characters for some reason, probably so that their posts look more 'authentic' - but there's not much point in such a hassle unless you're playing a champion of which there are plenty of. I doubt there's much space left for people who want to play champions.

AskKarthus

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
Some people make smurfs that match names of their characters for some reason, probably so that their posts look more 'authentic' - but there's not much point in such a hassle unless you're playing a champion of which there are plenty of. I doubt there's much space left for people who want to play champions.
Most of the "easy" champion to role-play have been taken. There are some left. There is a mostly complete list of them at the top of the forum.

AskMadmanMundo

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelmill View Post
-Sharpens meat cleavers-
-Sharpens Mundo cleavers-

Ask Corki

05-24-2012

-Corki enters the thread with a starting pistol-

"OP are you ready?" -doesn't wait for the response-

"Mundo and Steelmill, are you ready?" -hears the cheers from the crowd-

3......2......1..... THROW DEM CLEAVERS