Ezreal's Day to Shine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KxB

05-23-2012

Ezreal is farming bottom lane in dismay. His Soraka, though good in lane, is feeding something fierce. Despite his best efforts to farm, Vayne is still crushing him as they attempt to grapple with one another for farm dominance. Soraka uses her ultimate to save Ezreal's ass, and he escapes with almost no health, snagging a kill on the Vayne who dove his tower. Tail between his legs, Ezreal retreats to the base to pick up a measly couple items.

He returns bottom lane to farm some more, at this point believing its his only hope. Casting his gaze upon the mini-map, he sees that his team is being assaulted top lane by the enemies. He runs there as swiftly as his feet will carry him, hoping against all hope that they may survive until he arrives.

Disaster strikes. His team is decimated before his arrival. Enrage, Ezreal fires off a Trueshot Barrage into the few remaining enemies, lowering them to critical health levels. Arcane Shift positions him in the midst of them. They're still dazed from the sudden ultimate, sure they've barely avoided death. Wrong. Ezreal picks up a triple kill with Leona barely escaping.

Hope! Glorious, wondrous hope! Wait a second... Soraka was caught in the jungle... again. They're pushing. Oh God, this is going to hurt... QUADRA KILL. Ezreal is on fire now. His items are ripping through the flesh of his foes, and he's a clear threat.

Ezreal and his team pick up the free Baron Nashor, and they begin to believe they really can win. Nasus has a Bloodrazor, but at this point, no one cares. They all declare their allegiance to him, pledging their lives in his defense. He. Must. Live.

A few minutes later, fueled by their sudden surge into the possibilities of victory, Ezreal and his team become overconfident and let all but Soraka be killed by the enemies. The enemies push with the might of the gods into the base, but Soraka is able to preserve one Nexus turret before Nasus spawns. Lol. He's the one with the Bloodrazor. No matter, though! The enemy team took turns tanking turrets in an effort to win, and now they're all weak! TRIPLE KILL. Sweett Jesus, this is starting to look good!

Ezreal and his allies grab the next Baron. Knowing that his team will shield him, Ezreal grabs a Phantom Dancer as his last item. Berserker's Greaves, Bloodthirster, Trinity Force, Infinity Edge, and two Phantom Dancers. 100% Critical Hit chance and almost 400 attack damage at his disposal, he finishes stacking the Bloodthirster from his last embarrassing death and asks his team to push after purchasing his potions.

They surge toward the enemy base, catching Leona off-guard at its entrance. Ezreal 4-hits her. Knowing this is his shot, he proceeds to melt the enemy team. PENTAKILL. gg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished the game 23-3-7, and I've never had a more fun match. It was even ranked! Two triples, a Quadra, and a Penta. I'm still pumping with adrenaline. I'm no author, but I hope you enjoyed the tale of my second ever Pentakill.

Now, share with everyone your pentas!

- Bill (LordNagotian in-game)

Giggle

05-24-2012

-1 for being cocky, cliche, and weird.

Lanolaven

05-24-2012

+1 for the penta

agree with the weird, who cares about the cocky

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

I liked it. It was well written, USED GRAMMAR(Which is so scarce these days), and interesting.

It is a little out of the norm. I wouldn't call it weird, I'd call it innovative.

Rdyjin

05-24-2012

If this were smut, you would have described every excruciating detail of the foreplay and then ended it with, "And then they had hot smexings. gg."

MoonStomp

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmareking77 View Post
-1 for being cocky, cliche, and weird.
-1 for being a beta neckbeard