The Chamber of Dread (Ask Fiddlesticks)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DigitallyFazed

06-22-2012

Dear Mr. Fiddlesticks.

How does a crow cause one to become silenced? And could you not eat my soul as I attempt to leave your chamber?

-Waffle

Ask the Herald

06-22-2012

Harbinger of Doom,

There is a certain.....assassin, that needs to be taught humility. If I were to, say, offer to assist you in being free from your confinement, would you agree to.....making him see his folly?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Ask Fiddlesticks

06-23-2012

Huh?! What? Oh, it seems I fell asleep for a bit. How long has it been? Hopefully not too long. Back to questions I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
Two questions one regarding the taste of two things, my terrifying Fiddlesticks.

What do Beauty and Apathy taste like?

Second, what do you do with the corpses that come into your chambers?
Beauty tastes pretty...nice. Eh? SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!
Apathy is ok, I guess. Whatever.

As for dead bodies, they don't just magically show up in my room. That would be weird and I'm not sure who I would call about that. Dead bodies are made here though, but I know what to do with those ones. Hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of the Stone View Post
Is Vayne your nemesis? She seems like the one would be most likely to ruin your attempts to instill fear. Also, do you and Shaco work together on a regular basis?
Vayne hates me yes, with a strange passion too. I don't recall ever having done anything to her. Of course, then again, I think she hates everything like me, or associated with, and scarecrows in general. Not my problem though to be honest. She can't get in my tower. If she did, she would just die anyways. HEhehehehehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezra4Pope View Post
Dear Fiddle....

CA CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW
Hmm...let me direct you to my friend Darkwind.

Darkwind the crow looks at you.

CAWCAW!!

Darkwind begins to peck out your eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalWaffle View Post
Dear Mr. Fiddlesticks.

How does a crow cause one to become silenced? And could you not eat my soul as I attempt to leave your chamber?

-Waffle
Very easily. He rips out your vocals cords. Also he's magic, and he causes you mind to be filled with thoughts of feathers and clawed feet, making you unable to concentrate long enough to cast spells. Also, off the fields of justice, those things don't repair so quickly. Hehehehehhe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Harbinger of Doom,

There is a certain.....assassin, that needs to be taught humility. If I were to, say, offer to assist you in being free from your confinement, would you agree to.....making him see his folly?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
YES. A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!

Fiddlesticks is now apparently holding four suitcases, one under each arm and one in each hand.

I'm ready to leave whenever you're ready!

Midnight Firefox

06-23-2012

Dear Harbinger,

Firstly, can you "Assume Direct Control" of anyone or thing. Secondly, what exactly is your surprise party celebrating?

-Summoner Ancilla.

DigitallyFazed

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppyykins View Post
Secondly, what exactly is your surprise party celebrating?
I believe the Harbinger of Doom answered that already.

Ask Fiddlesticks

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppyykins View Post
Dear Harbinger,

Firstly, can you "Assume Direct Control" of anyone or thing. Secondly, what exactly is your surprise party celebrating?

-Summoner Ancilla.
I can not sadly. That is not in my power. My skills are to dominate....THROUGH FEAR!!! I destroy the minds of my enemies and devour what is left of them afterwards.

As for my parties, really, I'll have them for literally any occasion. Birthday parties, graduation, anniversaries, buying a new lamp. It's all the same to me. Heck, some times I just show up for no real reason at all. It's very fun. You should try it some time.

Ask Fiddlesticks

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalWaffle View Post
I believe the Harbinger of Doom answered that already.
I always have time for answering questions about parties! Mwhahahahahha....

DigitallyFazed

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fiddlesticks View Post
I always have time for answering questions about parties! Mwhahahahahha....
Of course, mighty Harbinger. -bows-

AskKarthus

06-23-2012

Does your fear come from magic, or a different source? If it comes from a source other than magic, what is it?

Ask the Herald

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fiddlesticks View Post
YES. A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!

Fiddlesticks is now apparently holding four suitcases, one under each arm and one in each hand.

I'm ready to leave whenever you're ready!
Viktor suddenly appears in a flash of light yadda yadda yadd. He looks as sternly as a metal face is capable of at Fiddlesticks. "Very well, but tell no one of who it was that released you. If they discovered it was myself, and they decide to incarcerate us both, you would never have this opportunity again..." It was very unsettling to be in the presence of the Harbinger of Doom, and the Machine Herald could only hope that the extra-planar being didn't feel like ending his existence too soon. "Where would you prefer to go at this moment?"