The Chamber of Dread (Ask Fiddlesticks)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fiddlesticks View Post
[[Thank you.]]

Fiddlesticks at this point seems to have...shut down. Then things get weirder. As Fiddlesticks sits in silence staring at the Herald, the lights in the room, which had no source to begin with, would begin to rapidly die, and the light air of the tea party would quickly begin to turn. The stuffed straw dolls of the champions around the room would begin to loose the more realistic look they had and begin to wear and tear, bits of straw and stitching being shown. Strange sounds would begin to echo around the doctor as the room went from adorable tea party to a mockery of life itself.

Then it would feel like rather then being in a tower the Herald would be in a field. The roof would turn into a black, starless sky with a green moon shining over head. Crows would begin to circle the skydome, and an ever encroaching feeling of pure terror and madness would begin to bore itself into Viktor's mind like a long steak being slowly driven in by a big hammer.
One would think that being more machine than man, with little to no emotions, would render the Herald immune to the effects that Fiddlesticks was capable of causing. But fear and dread were as much a mental stimulation as an emotional one, and even the Machine Herald could experience them in his mind's eye.

To him it had appeared that things had taken a turn for the grim, although Fiddlesticks wasn't moving, in his perception, it may have not been the real case. So there Viktor stood. Motionless. Gripped in fear and terror, as he awaited the inevitable sound that would herald his salvation. It was an agonizing wait, as the surroundings grew more and more surreal by the second. He was almost to the point of madness with no return when the glorious tone of a loud beep sounded out, signaling that his invention was ready for another use...

And then everything snapped back to a more realistic, non-horrifying, scene. Viktor stared directly at the motionless Harbinger of Doom, giving him a simple nod of acknowledgement.
"That was quite the show you put on there, Harbinger, but now I must go. Farewell." And suddenly Viktor was gone, in a flash of light not unlike that of Urgot's ult.

Ask Fiddlesticks

06-13-2012

Fiddlesticks would continue to stare at the spot Viktor was at for some time, motionless just like his stuffed dolls.

Then he would turn back to his tea party.
"More tea Tibbers?"

FoxMindedGuy

06-13-2012

Fiddles, how mad are you at Morello, who doesn't fix your dread aura bug?

TheDestroyerBane

06-14-2012

Dear Fiddlesticks,

As one of my favorite champions, I would like to ask if everytime somone is fearing somthing, do you grow a bit stronger? like feeding off the essence of fear makes you more powerful? It'd make sense.

Sincerely, TheDestroyerBane

P.S You are epic in Twisted Treeline.

Son of the Stone

06-14-2012

Hey Fiddle Diddle,

You are made out of straw and wood. How does Brand NOT scare you?

Also, that whole thing with Shaco... care to explain how you were able to show him Gragas in a pure white room? Gragas wasn't giving you a... private performance, was he?

PikaXorp

06-15-2012

Ah, Fiddlesticks!

After reading your post containing the flavors of the many Champions, let me ask you this. What would you do if, for some mysterious reason, EVERYONES soul tasted like Trundle's?

From, Pikaprox, the All-Seeing

Ask Fiddlesticks

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
Fiddles, how mad are you at Morello, who doesn't fix your dread aura bug?
[[Going to be honest, didn't know there was a bug, so can't really respond.]]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDestroyerBane View Post
Dear Fiddlesticks,

As one of my favorite champions, I would like to ask if everytime somone is fearing somthing, do you grow a bit stronger? like feeding off the essence of fear makes you more powerful? It'd make sense.

Sincerely, TheDestroyerBane

P.S You are epic in Twisted Treeline.
Of course. The more terrified my enemies, the weaker their resolve. The weaker their resolve, the easier it is to rip their essence out of their bodies through a bendy straw. Hehehehehe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of the Stone View Post
Hey Fiddle Diddle,

You are made out of straw and wood. How does Brand NOT scare you?

Also, that whole thing with Shaco... care to explain how you were able to show him Gragas in a pure white room? Gragas wasn't giving you a... private performance, was he?
I like Brand. He just wants to burn the world down. Is there anything really wrong with that? Besides, I'm not REALLY made of straw and wood. That's just my physical body on this realm. My true form would turn you all into mindless, jabbering morons.

As for Gragas, let's just say I blackmailed him. I have things on him far worse then Lady Gragra. Also he really doesn't like that joker anyways and wanted to help. The blackmail wasn't needed, but was pretty good anwyays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaXorp View Post
Ah, Fiddlesticks!

After reading your post containing the flavors of the many Champions, let me ask you this. What would you do if, for some mysterious reason, EVERYONES soul tasted like Trundle's?

From, Pikaprox, the All-Seeing
Oh...oh god...oh... oh god...OH!

Fiddlesticks hurls green slime at the mere thought.

Ugghh...I'd still eat them though. Would just...ugh...need to add a little bit of soul salt.

Ask Nidalee

06-15-2012

Quote:
As Viktor looks around, he realize something very odd. Fiddlesticks...is bizarre. Instead of what one might think of the Harbinger's room to be, instead it is quite different. Viktor has just teleported himself to see a tea party in progress. Filling the room are life sized, straw-stuffed dolls of almost all the champions and several summoners. Fiddlesticks is sitting at a little table in the middle in his birthday suit, a few pet crows in party hats, and the Annie and Tibbers dolls in tiny seats. Having a tea party.

"Uhhh....this isn't what it looks like. I'm definitively not lonely and I am definitively not crazy." Fiddlesticks quickly tosses his tea cup over his shoulder, before a crow scoops it up from the air before it crashes to the ground. Then, every single set of eyes in the room coming from the dolls would light up green and look straight at Viktor.
((ಠ_ಠ ...Naked?))

Ask Fiddlesticks

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nidalee View Post
((ಠ_ಠ ...Naked?))
[[As naked as the day he was born!!!

...which is in a sack clothe. Did you not notice Fiddlesticks is actually always naked? Trolololol.

Also no, his Surprise Party Skin. I'm just being funny.]]

Son of the Stone

06-16-2012

Do you make it a habit of blackmailing other champions, Strawman?