The Chamber of Dread (Ask Fiddlesticks)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlayameanFiddle

06-10-2012

Fiddlesticks! I am devoted summoner that only calls you to battle! I've play every game I could, and now I am level 16. I want to know how you think I'm doing, and if there something you'd like to suggest to me. I've always felt we've formed a bond during our times together.

Ask Ezreal

06-10-2012

What do you think of this?

Ask Fiddlesticks

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayameanFiddle View Post
Fiddlesticks! I am devoted summoner that only calls you to battle! I've play every game I could, and now I am level 16. I want to know how you think I'm doing, and if there something you'd like to suggest to me. I've always felt we've formed a bond during our times together.
Only level 16? Clearly you aren't playing me enough! My suggestion is play more, using me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
What do you think of this?
"I...I..."Fiddlesticks try to hide a solemn tear.

"I'm not crying or anything! *sniff* I just ate something...beautiful..."

PlayameanFiddle

06-12-2012

Right away Fiddle! I shall do you proud!

Speaking of which, do you consider Swain a good friend? Both of you know the power of crows, both are pretty scary, He even turns into one. Would he your Crowbro?

P.S. if you use crow storm can you summon swain if he's transformed? I mean have a swain fly around you would be extra nice touch.

Ask Nidalee

06-12-2012

Harbinger-

What is the meaning of true fear?

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress

Ask Fiddlesticks

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayameanFiddle View Post
Right away Fiddle! I shall do you proud!

Speaking of which, do you consider Swain a good friend? Both of you know the power of crows, both are pretty scary, He even turns into one. Would he your Crowbro?

P.S. if you use crow storm can you summon swain if he's transformed? I mean have a swain fly around you would be extra nice touch.
We've never met in person, and no, we don't both use crows. Get your facts straight. He uses raven's. I use crows. Different, if similar, animals. However seeing as they aren't technically real birds anyways and more of horrific nightmare creatures, I suppose they are even more similar then it would appear. So in short, no, Crowstorm wouldn't summon him, though that is mostly because I don't summon random crows, I summon MY crows. I think playing me so much has left your brainless. Hehehehe.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nidalee View Post
Harbinger-

What is the meaning of true fear?

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress
Come to my tower and look deeply into my eyes. I promise you I will show you then, for true fear is not something that can accurately be described. It is every horror you know of and every one you don't, all combined into one incoherent form.

Though a close analog would be this: True Terror. Beautiful, isn't it?

Ask the Herald

06-13-2012

Viktor suddenly appears within Fiddlesticks' chamber, in a flash of light not unlike that of Urgot's ult.

"...."

He knows exactly where he currently is. And he didn't like it. But until his teleporter recharged he had no choice but to be in the presence of the Harbinger of Doom.

"Greetings, Fiddlesticks. I humbly ask that you try not to end me or even devour my essence. I'm testing my new invention, the Hyper-Kinetic Repositioner, which is an updated variation of the Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser that Urgot possesses...."

Ask Fiddlesticks

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor suddenly appears within Fiddlesticks' chamber, in a flash of light not unlike that of Urgot's ult.

"...."

He knows exactly where he currently is. And he didn't like it. But until his teleporter recharged he had no choice but to be in the presence of the Harbinger of Doom.

"Greetings, Fiddlesticks. I humbly ask that you try not to end me or even devour my essence. I'm testing my new invention, the Hyper-Kinetic Repositioner, which is an updated variation of the Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser that Urgot possesses...."
As Viktor looks around, he realize something very odd. Fiddlesticks...is bizarre. Instead of what one might think of the Harbinger's room to be, instead it is quite different. Viktor has just teleported himself to see a tea party in progress. Filling the room are life sized, straw-stuffed dolls of almost all the champions and several summoners. Fiddlesticks is sitting at a little table in the middle in his birthday suit, a few pet crows in party hats, and the Annie and Tibbers dolls in tiny seats. Having a tea party.

"Uhhh....this isn't what it looks like. I'm definitively not lonely and I am definitively not crazy." Fiddlesticks quickly tosses his tea cup over his shoulder, before a crow scoops it up from the air before it crashes to the ground. Then, every single set of eyes in the room coming from the dolls would light up green and look straight at Viktor.

Ask the Herald

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fiddlesticks View Post
As Viktor looks around, he realize something very odd. Fiddlesticks...is bizarre. Instead of what one might think of the Harbinger's room to be, instead it is quite different. Viktor has just teleported himself to see a tea party in progress. Filling the room are life sized, straw-stuffed dolls of almost all the champions and several summoners. Fiddlesticks is sitting at a little table in the middle in his birthday suit, a few pet crows in party hats, and the Annie and Tibbers dolls in tiny seats. Having a tea party.

"Uhhh....this isn't what it looks like. I'm definitively not lonely and I am definitively not crazy." Fiddlesticks quickly tosses his tea cup over his shoulder, before a crow scoops it up from the air before it crashes to the ground. Then, every single set of eyes in the room coming from the dolls would light up green and look straight at Viktor.
Viktor simply stares ahead in witness to this rather unexpected scene, the gentle hum of his inner mechanics the only sound being emitted from his person. He then looks left, then right, then up, and finally down, until he lets out an impatient sigh.

"Don't worry, Harbinger. I won't judge....Simply waiting for my invention to recharge...."

{{ Pfffffffffft! Awesome! Upvote, good sir! }}

Ask Fiddlesticks

06-13-2012

[[Thank you.]]

Fiddlesticks at this point seems to have...shut down. Then things get weirder. As Fiddlesticks sits in silence staring at the Herald, the lights in the room, which had no source to begin with, would begin to rapidly die, and the light air of the tea party would quickly begin to turn. The stuffed straw dolls of the champions around the room would begin to loose the more realistic look they had and begin to wear and tear, bits of straw and stitching being shown. Strange sounds would begin to echo around the doctor as the room went from adorable tea party to a mockery of life itself.

Then it would feel like rather then being in a tower the Herald would be in a field. The roof would turn into a black, starless sky with a green moon shining over head. Crows would begin to circle the skydome, and an ever encroaching feeling of pure terror and madness would begin to bore itself into Viktor's mind like a long steak being slowly driven in by a big hammer.