The Chamber of Dread (Ask Fiddlesticks)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fiddlesticks

01-06-2013

Crow bump

Script Lord

01-08-2013

A rather ominous fellow clad in black seems to fade into the Chamber of Dread as if he were always there, his face bore a grin so sinister that even Death itself might cringe at the sight of it.

"Ooh, look at the adorable little dolly~"

His voice was soft and light, like a feather, but has a rather wicked undertone to it. He was certainly amused at the sight of the Harbinger of Doom, completely callous to the danger he had placed himself in by coming to interact directly with the scarecrow.

{{ Just humor me for a bit. }}

Ask Fiddlesticks

01-09-2013

The instant the intrepid killer entered the Chamber, his fate was most assuredly sealed. Surely. However even Fiddlesticks can humor people for a little bit. However nothing would stop the encroaching sense of dread and despair that would worm it's way into his mind.

However the Harbinger would not move. Propped up in one corner, his big silly grin smiling brightly, the scythe hanging loosely in one hand. He seemed, unresponsive. A crow sat on a shoulder, it's eyes glowing a bright and dreadful green.

Lexperiments

01-27-2013

HEY! HEY! FIDDLESTICKS! HEY!

YOU'RE AWESOME!

You, Cho'Gath, and Nocturne should combine your dastardly, scary awesomeness powers to destroy and/or take over the world.

'Kay. Thanks.

-Lexperiments, a Random Summoner

Pumpkin Raven

02-01-2013

Do you... hear the Titan's Call?

Ask The Baron

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fiddlesticks View Post
<<Luckily for you nothing actually happens. Any attempts to meet or interact with Fiddlesticks physically seems to cause a group of uptight summoners to jump out of nowhere and bar entry to the tower itself. Both for the safety of those stupid enough to try and to keep The Harbinger himself locked up.

However they let the minions slide the note under the door. The minions are never seen again.>>

Fiddlesticks looks at the note as he holds a crow under one arm with a hat placed crudely over it's beak. He then places the letter in his mouth and swallows whole.

~Fiddlesticks

[[So I'm putting in some rules here to try and keep Fiddlesticks in the tower. In an attempt to stay in character, I'm laying down the law. Fiddlesticks probably doesn't leave, except when I'm joking around as him in costume or something. In fact I'd go so far as to say a group of summoners jobs are to specifically keep him in and people out.]]
((You're absolutely right. His chamber is sealed with magic and guarded 24-7))

Triskael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-02-2013

Hey Fiddler
I summon you frequently, and my brother is a big fan of Nocturne, and we find that the two of you go excellent together. Your instant fear sync's with Noc's delayed fear, and everything dies. What's your Opinion or Nocturne off the battlefield?