The Chamber of Dread (Ask Fiddlesticks)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-20-2012

Fiddlesticks goofy smile glows green.

Then he begins laughing. "That's a good one!" He begins to clap like a little child. A twisted, creepy, soul sucking child. "It's funny because she's dead! HEHEHEHEHEHE!" The crows begin to laugh rather raucously. "Hey."

Suddenly Fiddlesticks is standing behind Shaco, wooden arms over his shoulders. "I've got a joke for you too." Suddenly the scarecrow is standing on the other side of the room, rummaging through a draw of some sort.. "What did the man who summoned me say right before I killed him!?" Fiddlesticks looks over his shoulder to the clown, like a child with a secret, mostly likely a bug, he's about to show to someone.

He then spins around holding a skull in his hand, puppeting the jaw. "I'm boned! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

Emerald Owl

10-20-2012

((Innuendo much? ^))

What's the velocity of a swallow carrying a coconut?

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
((Innuendo much? ^))

What's the velocity of a swallow carrying a coconut?
What a ridiculous question. Swallows can't carry a coconut. But I'm sure a crow could.

-Fiddlesticks

Ask the Herald

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Shaco peers around the room at the crows,

"A crowd! Wonderful! I do love a crowd... Even if they are a bunch fo feather heads..."

He then picks up a plush of the nearest champion and tosses it in the air,

"Wana hear a joke?! Of course you do! That's why you came to see me."

"An ugly man walks into his local pub with a big grin on his face. "What are you so happy about?" Asks the barman.
"Well, I'll tell you," replies the ugly man. "You know, I live by the railway. Well, on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to the tracks, like in the movies. I, of course, went and cut her free and took her back to my place. Anyway, to make a long story short, I scored big time! We made love all night, all over the house. We did everything, me on top, sometimes her on top, every position imaginable!"
"Fantastic!" exclaimed the barman. "You lucky guy... Was she pretty?"
"Dunno... Never found the head!"

Shaco then stares at Fiddlesticks, a silent grin on his face as if expecting something.
{{ I lol'd. I'm going to hell!

XD }}

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-24-2012

[[le bump]]

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-24-2012

If I don't get visitor soon I am totally going to go out and...bother, some more yordles. Hehehe.

Script Lord

10-24-2012

Most dreadful Fiddlesticks,

How could you escape from your confinement?

Respectfully,
Jaques

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-24-2012

Escaping implies I'm actually stuck. Hehehehehehe.

-Fiddlesticks

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-25-2012

I've just realized I'm rather late on the last few champion tastings. Allow me illuminate you.

Synda - At first, I didn't taste too much. So I let her age a bit, and when I came back, WOW. What a kick in the taste buds.
Kah'Zix - This large void beast is an excellent main course, if a bit dangerous. His large pincers pack quite the punch, but the delicious bug crunch makes it worth while.

As well I am thinking of redoing all the champion tastes to be longer like these. Sounds good?

Arrakasta

10-25-2012

Sooo, I heard it's, or was, your birthday, but, in any case, happy birthday