The Chamber of Dread (Ask Fiddlesticks)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fiddlesticks

07-07-2012

I seem to have dozed off again.

What's this though? A new champion on his way to the league? Now now, this seems interesting. I drool in anticipation for his taste testing.

Ah yes, Viktor. You wished me to do something. Tell me, do you have a path(LINK) for me to follow?

Maxwell5132

09-02-2012

Now fiddlesticks I do not plan and being food maybe we ca- What have you gotten me into this time? Nothing really Why hello Fiddlesticks I'm guessing you alright met my other insane half I'm the sane one, what ever he signed us up for I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline.

GamersEye

09-02-2012

Fiddlesticks, what is the one champion you cannot defeat on the fields 1v1? There is one for everyone.

Ask Fiddlesticks

09-06-2012

A pile of feathers in one corner of the room suddenly moves with a jolt.

What? Eh? Someone's asking me a question? IMPOSSIBLE! Fiddlesticks stands up, his wooden bones creaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell5132 View Post
Now fiddlesticks I do not plan and being food maybe we ca- What have you gotten me into this time? Nothing really Why hello Fiddlesticks I'm guessing you alright met my other insane half I'm the sane one, what ever he signed us up for I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline.
Wow, I woke up for this? You know summoner, I'm not crazy. I just want to eat your soul. And you. And send this pathetic world into a time of unending doom and choas. Not crazy though. Hehehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamersEye View Post
Fiddlesticks, what is the one champion you cannot defeat on the fields 1v1? There is one for everyone.
As much as I hate to admit it, there is more than just one. Obviously no one can stand up to Jax, so that isn't much a problem. I still need to find out he stuns me though with that lamppost. You wouldn't believe how much that actually hurts. You also wouldn't believe how agile that guy is. He can dodge some of my flock in my storm. Can you believe that guy?

However I feel disinclined to futher answer any more. Why would I give away my weaknesses to you?

-Fiddlesticks, Harbinger of Doom

Shibblets

09-06-2012

Fiddlesticks, if you ever got married how would you deal with the third ring? The suffer-ring.

Also how would you deal with her if her soul stealing was stronger than yours?

Ask Fiddlesticks

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibblets View Post
Fiddlesticks, if you ever got married how would you deal with the third ring? The suffer-ring.

Also how would you deal with her if her soul stealing was stronger than yours?
I quite like suffering. It goes good with a side of fear and agony. Very tasty.

Also no one's soul stealing is stronger than I!!! However, if it were the case, I always have Darkwind to back me up. He always has my side.

Ask Fiddlesticks

09-06-2012

So it seems I'm a little behind on my taste testing list. Let's update it, shall we?

Jayce - This one's pretty cocked sure of himself, so I'll go with Chicken!
Zyra - A lovely cornucopia of very painful fruit.
Diana - The absence of light itself, a pale reflection. A very subtle but delicious taste.
Regnar - The thrill of the hunt! I can taste many things in him, as well as a lot of tuna for some reason.

Ask Fiddlesticks

09-21-2012

Caw.

Ask the Herald

09-21-2012

{{ It's good that you updated. }}

Ask Fiddlesticks

09-21-2012

[[Yes. Yes it is. However I'm not to sure what to say for Syndra. Any suggestions?]]