Nasus vs. Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nea De Penserhir

09-06-2012

This seems so pointless o.-

Monkey wins both.

Irelia Bot

09-06-2012

IF you want the truth a well farmed nasus say even 100 kills oon Q tends to be far more effective to overall team fights then Darius. Nasus doesn't take all the kills without allowing the AD carry a chance toget some of them because he doesn't press R and get a 800+ true damage nuke.

That being said Darius is still an annoying pain in the ass to deal with in lane and almost forces everyone to focus him in team fights where as Nasus just shows up and is often something that is not worth focusing because he is often build purely as a tank but still does a lot of damage.

They are two different champs that have different effects in the game. I would generally rather have Nasus on my team because he doesn't take all the kills with the press of a button. It is just a matter of not having all the eggs in on basket.

kavinh the fourt

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticRitter View Post
Nasus gains AD from his ult he doesn't need 300 cs to nuke a carry
the ad gained is no where near enough to make up for his cs and it needs him to run into a team for most of the duration to get a reasonable amount.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Now that I think about it

Oz SammyD X

02-15-2013

Early to mid game Darius has the upper hand, late game Nasus will destroy Darius in just a few hits, Nasus Q doing more damage than Darius ult is just funny.

bigred66

03-27-2013

i can easy crit 2k with my nasus build

MsPandamoose

03-27-2013

I played against Darius as Nasus when he first came out. The only time I ever raged. We fight under my turret and he got away with like 2hp. Proceeded to destroy my chair on the floor.

NeverendingBoots

03-27-2013

Stop starting with excessive armor from Runes/Masteries/Cloth5 and instead run Armor/HP. Armor means jack **** if you don't have the health to back it up. Darius is a joke in lane with or without ganks assuming you play your cards right.

Armor Reds / Health pLvl Yellows / MR pLvl Blue / 1x Armor, 2x Health pLvl Quints. 9/21/0. Win lane by playing smart and not pushing.

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

03-27-2013

Darus and Nasus

...both ryme with ANUS !

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

03-27-2013

Now if Darius is top... Nasus is fu.cked !

(gay jokes ftw !)