Rhetorical question I think srry for long post

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uzi Ooze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

hey everyone whats up anyway let me get to the point.....

So i was playing a good ol' game of Ranked jungling my lee sin vs a warwick...

now we are 7 min into the game i know his blue is up i get my red and i notice that he just based from mid while his and my mid was there so i made the call to fight for blue i ping and everything and both my mid and top have above 80% hp i mean worst case scenario its 2 v 3 in our favor for blue. i get there first "nice" i say free blue i notice mid and top go mia so im like ok im fine my mid and top should come cuz im pinging wrong so i die its ok one death doesnt mean much being that mid got it and i gave my mid first blood on invade for red earlier.

so now couple min later our blue is up i say coming from base and pinging "hey mid come get blue i get there" and the cv so "i say hey bot and mid they cv bule come they will come lets fight for blue"... now mind you my mid and bot duo are fresh from base in a sense so they have like 90% hp easy oh and gp was top on my team and he had uti... four man "gank" at blue (jungle mid and bot) and guess what no one on my team came now your gonna laugh at this next part mid and top both had the nerve to say in "all chat" omfg this lee is so bad.. -_-????

so really am i bad because i was making calls and have good map awareness but you dont listen when we could fight when odds were with us smh kids and this game always look for a excuse but can never look in the mirror when it comes to finger pointing

Thanks for read and comments unless your "speechless" because this happens way to ofter

Reposition

05-23-2012

Just relax. Current metagame is blame the jungler. This is because a jungler needs a team built around him. He cant build around a team. Just that people always think its the jungler's fault. The only reason it is the jungler's fault is if he is invading and then dying. Otherwise, it is never his fault. You should rely on yourself to win your lane, not your jungler.

Uzi Ooze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeapoNnShield View Post
Just relax. Current metagame is blame the jungler. This is because a jungler needs a team built around him. He cant build around a team. Just that people always think its the jungler's fault. The only reason it is the jungler's fault is if he is invading and then dying. Otherwise, it is never his fault. You should rely on yourself to win your lane, not your jungler.
oh trust me im relaxed i just think its dumb to not listen to the guy that got us fb because i had early ward at wraiths and then helped top not get killed because i knew ww was coming top with out a ward in baron river at all.... guys says nice call because when i got there ww was leaving then we gank top and get kill.... what im saying is i knew what i was doing and talking about but u blame me when it goes down hill smh

Lanolaven

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeapoNnShield View Post
you should rely on everyone to win your lane, and mitigate bad circumstances. islanding yourself in a team game is never the right call