Another question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Graveman

05-23-2012

(('Sup guys. I've been wondering if the Ask Champion RPers and the more reknown RPers gather around in any sort of way, like a chatroom or something. Anyone know?))

Ask Grªves

05-23-2012

(( some people might do that to work out certain story lines in advance. none that i know about though ))

MysticalRaven

05-23-2012

I think they just add each other on the LoL client and talk through that.

AskMadmanMundo

05-23-2012

I know no one mundo has no frieendz
!

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

*Shrug* It depends. I actually chat with a few people on LoL, and we discuss plots and such on there sometimes. I've added a few people to my Deviantart and message them on there as well.

Ask the Megling

05-23-2012

I'd be a bit surprised if anyone else lived in Toronto, so no, I don't know any of the other Ask people personally, unless my other LoL playing friends are doing them and I simply don't know.

The Graveman

05-23-2012

Well, it doesn't have to be next-door personal or anything. I'm talking just simple gathering together online. Instant messengers, Ventrilo, Skype, LoL launcher, etc.

Jaykoboy

05-23-2012

Well, I know that some of them team up for games with forum personalities. Was pleased to note that I'm on the 'play with him' list, alongside Sylph, Pantheon, Galio, and someone else...

The Graveman

05-23-2012

Ah, well I see. I guess you guys can add me whenever you feel like it then.

Civilized Rat

05-23-2012

I love Skype most of the time. Another community for this kind of thing I converse with on it. Could make a Skype for LoLForumRP. Yeah?