Looking for a duo queue partner.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-23-2012

As the title says, I am looking for a duo partner to play ranked with now I'm not saying that I'm the best or anything but I'm not horrid either and I'm getting tired of playing solo a lot of the time, just too much aggravation.

Now if you want to try me out I have no problem playing a few normal matches so we can get an idea of each others play style. I currently sit around 1060 and 1100 elo and juggle back and forth in between there.

On a side note, please no rage monkeys or people that grief others by insulting them etc I find that extremely annoying and counter productive to the larger picture, thanks.

kbrad12

05-23-2012

Hey, I would really like atleast a ranked partner, if not a team to play with. My elo has gone way down since I have had some reallyyyyy crappy teams that feed, but if you look at my match history you can tell I am good. I can basically play any role, so I think I would be a good partner. My username is kbrad12 if you want to add me.

wjdd

05-23-2012

I would like to duo que I admit I definatlly not the best trying to get better but solo que sucks. Add me if you want to play a match ( wjdd is my name). I had some pretty bad teams in ranked and really unlucky even in normal. Hey **** happens.