Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a duo queue partner.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Joker

Recruiter

05-23-2012

As the title says, I am looking for a duo partner to play ranked with now I'm not saying that I'm the best or anything but I'm not horrid either and I'm getting tired of playing solo a lot of the time, just too much aggravation.

Now if you want to try me out I have no problem playing a few normal matches so we can get an idea of each others play style. I currently sit around 1060 and 1100 elo and juggle back and forth in between there.

On a side note, please no rage monkeys or people that grief others by insulting them etc I find that extremely annoying and counter productive to the larger picture, thanks.

kbrad12

05-23-2012

Hey, I would really like atleast a ranked partner, if not a team to play with. My elo has gone way down since I have had some reallyyyyy crappy teams that feed, but if you look at my match history you can tell I am good. I can basically play any role, so I think I would be a good partner. My username is kbrad12 if you want to add me.

wjdd

05-23-2012

I would like to duo que I admit I definatlly not the best trying to get better but solo que sucks. Add me if you want to play a match ( wjdd is my name). I had some pretty bad teams in ranked and really unlucky even in normal. Hey **** happens.