Ask The Shadow of War

12345612 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask H3carim

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelmill View Post
Hecarim.

Instead of insulting you like some of the other people/creatures here, I have a proper question.
Why do you follow the cause that you do?

~A curious summoner.
Know this weak magician, I will conquer all and swallow their souls! None will stand in the way of my conquest. Ruling this pitiful continent will bring me great joy...

Ask the Megling

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask H3carim View Post
Tickled! HA! I do not posses such a weakness like you tiny squirrel.
Squirrel?! SQUIRREL?! Do I look like a squirrel to you?! Teemo looks like a squirrel! (No offense, Teemo)

Where's Lulu when you need her? I think somebody needs to be taught the true meaning of squirrel.

MysticalRaven

05-23-2012

Hecarim.

I restrained myself from insulting you so I expected the same courtesy from you.
Before calling us summoners weak magicians, remember who's service you are bound to.
Now, my second question.
Why would ruling a' pitiful' continent bring you joy? Would crushing a stronger force such as the void not give you more pleasure?

~A curious summoner.

Ask H3carim

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Squirrel?! SQUIRREL?! Do I look like a squirrel to you?! Teemo looks like a squirrel! (No offense, Teemo)

Where's Lulu when you need her? I think somebody needs to be taught the true meaning of squirrel.
HAHAHA! That child and her pixie can do nothing to me. As for you, little squirrel, I will spare you for now as I find you amusing.

Ask the Megling

05-23-2012

Oh it's ON!

Ask H3carim

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelmill View Post
Hecarim.

I restrained myself from insulting you so I expected the same courtesy from you.
Before calling us summoners weak magicians, remember who's service you are bound to.
Now, my second question.
Why would ruling a' pitiful' continent bring you joy? Would crushing a stronger force such as the void not give you more pleasure?

~A curious summoner.
First of all, you summoners have little control over me as I forced them to allow me entry. Secondly, I revel in the fear that I cause you mortals. You see yourselves as powerful, with your kingdoms and cities, but know that The Shadow Isles will defeat you and your arrogance! *MUHAAAHAHA*

Ask H3carim

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Oh it's ON!
You are weak! You rely entirely on your pitiful technology to save you, but know that the power of fear will dominate everything in its path!

SuperMan Pix

05-23-2012

*Lulu suddenly appears out of nowhere*

Did somebody SAY MAH NAME?! BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

-Lulu and Pix

AskMadmanMundo

05-23-2012

Mundo not fear you, you look like stupid horse. Mundo like horses, so much more meat to work with and strange pain system. So Hecarim why you think you so big and tall and tuff? Mundo has crushed you many times already there nothing special about you. Mundo hope you not best Shadowz islez has because he want a bit more of a fight.

Fiery Snake1

05-23-2012

(( rp fight here come get your popcorn ))

12345612 ... 28