Graphics overhaul is terrible for good computers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

ye game realy lloks like poo now
i might aswell trow my gforce 550ti out the window i could run lol on my i7 alone with high settings

The Taj Mahal

05-24-2012

At 1440x900 on a Macbook Pro, the UI looks pretty bad. I have to squint to read the text and numbers, and everything just seems more blurry. The new graphics look great though, and my FPS is still at a constant 60 FPS as it's always been.

Sam Is Whoa

05-25-2012

The new graphics look great and alot less cartoony. You do not have a "good computer" if you believe so. I also think its great that visually there's not much of a change in graphics from low to high. Makes ppl feel they aren't missing out on much.

Yes its slightly blurry but if you have to read that constantly you shouldn't be playing. If you need to read the exact amount of HP or whatever your reading your taking your eyes off the action for too long. Riot isn't gonna change them after 1 week. They will tweak and fix MINOR issues like blurry text.

If you can't run the game your comp isn't good it's not a demanding game. Tweak some settings. Turn off vsync. Change resolution get a new monitor anything but blaming riot. They did nothing but improve the game now shut up and play stop whining constantly. #crybabycommunity.