Graphics overhaul is terrible for good computers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PvPinhoso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

The new map is horrible, the texture is simply blurry and shiny. Also, the new colors on the hud are annoying.

AU Freo

05-24-2012

I have to agree with this. The HUD is horrible. It's blurry and way, way too small. I really prefered the old style. The graphics look way worse, really undefined and not at all sharp enough. And I literally see no difference between High and Low settings.

Outplay Nation

05-24-2012

i love how people think 10 years ago was in 1990 and not in 2002 XD

Rycko

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MissPwnage View Post
Ok I'm going to quote your last line " Please fix this Riot for us players who have good computers "
The majority of the summoners are not running the game on a gaming PC/Laptop and they had a hard time due to client crashes or low fps laggs which ruined their gaming experience this patch and the visual changes is made for that majority not people who had no problem and ran the game with 60fps. Sometimes it's good to think about others instead of thinking about ourselves hm?
I agree, and i think it is good they are making improvements for people with not such good computers. At the same time though, they really really should create a "Very High" setting which actually does set the graphics to "very High" and accommodate those people with computers that can run the very high setting.

Axiom Prime

05-24-2012

I'd have to agree the new map looks so much better, much less Cartoonish imho. Great job though I didnt see a change at all in FPS still running 45-60 on Medium to High settings. And thats on a mediocre laptop made in 2009.

Axiom Prime

05-24-2012

Also, if you're playing competitively its an advantage to run things lower than your highest settings. You prevent any type of fps lag no matter what happens. Any SC II player knows this.

Nirshana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squallfyr View Post
I would be happy if it did what they stated "To have people with low settings to play at a higher setting" or something like that.

Lowest settings, resolution, no sound, and I still cant get passed 30FPS I was running 45-50 before!
no kidding but mines even worse than that.... ill go from 50 down to 4 in an instant and i usually end up dying to the other team. then ill have to sit back and watch my team mates get slaughtered until it returns to normal. but even then, i only get about a minute before it happens again

Reevezy

05-24-2012

I'm getting an improvement on fps and I'm on high.

As for the HUD it looks so much better than the old one to me. Check your scaling maybe?

Oriannna Grande

05-24-2012

Im playing on Windwos 7 on my Macbook Pro, all high settings with medium shadow, and im getting 49 FPS. Im fine with it o_o

Reevezy

05-24-2012

It could also be a resolution issue if you think the graphics are blurry, they are a lot clearer now imo.