It's Anly A Game...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slgrve

05-23-2012

Why does everyone have to be so negative all the time about everything about this game? Why can't I just log on and have fun. I try to but most people ruin that. I play games to unwind from my real life. So that said, I just want to remind people that this is only a game. Just because you feel like you are doing better than other people, that doesn't mean you have a right to accuse them of something or blame them. Tell them how to improve and be better, not say ur a noooooob, uninstall etc,

I just want to play a few decent games a day when the fighting is more with champions on the map and not among the team members in chat. Is that really too much to ask for?

meeshmosh

05-23-2012

It is not too much to ask and I am a fellow summoner pleased to see that there are others on this wave length. We true lovers of the game who prefer a casual, de-stressing rampage or two after work are playing too. There will always bee those who are egomanical, childish, rude and downright anti-social. I'll just play with you. <3 meeshmosh

meeshmosh

05-23-2012

It is not too much to ask! and I am a fellow summoner pleased to see that there are others on this wave length. We true lovers of the game who prefer a casual, de-stressing rampage or two after work are playing too. There will always bee those who are egomanical, childish, rude and downright anti-social. I'll just play with you. <3 meeshmosh

accuracy1st

05-23-2012

ignore all, do what ever you want as long as it follows the summoners code, and enjoy.

I myself do it most games now, i come to play not read bs.