Blacked out Environment on SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hratis Arai

05-23-2012

http://www.2shared.com/photo/YJsJee7...vironment.html

Everything runs fine, I just can't see the environment since the updated graphics patch came out. I tried out Dominion and it runs perfectly fine, I assume it must have something to do with the overhaul.

My graphics card is an AMD Radeon HD 6450.

logicPwn

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hratis Arai View Post
http://www.2shared.com/photo/YJsJee7...vironment.html

Everything runs fine, I just can't see the environment since the updated graphics patch came out. I tried out Dominion and it runs perfectly fine, I assume it must have something to do with the overhaul.

My graphics card is an AMD Radeon HD 6450.
I think when patching it didn't successfully get all the graphics, have you run the repair tool?

The repair tool takes a while or you can force a repatch by deleteing: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions the folder named lol_game_client_sln

Hratis Arai

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlokzz View Post
I think when patching it didn't successfully get all the graphics, have you run the repair tool?

The repair tool takes a while or you can force a repatch by deleteing: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions the folder named lol_game_client_sln
I'll give it a shot, but I did do a fresh install because this is a new computer.

logicPwn

05-23-2012

Quote:
I'll give it a shot, but I did do a fresh install because this is a new computer.
Still could be, let me know how it goes.

Hratis Arai

05-23-2012

No, the repair didn't change anything.

logicPwn

05-23-2012

I would of tried repatching first

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions the folder named lol_game_client_sln

unless, like you said, the fresh install was directly to the latest patch (meaning you installed it after the patch was out)

Hratis Arai

05-23-2012

Yes, I've tried everything. This is an issue of the client being incompatible with my graphics card.

logicPwn

05-23-2012

Quote:
Yes, I've tried everything. This is an issue of the client being incompatible with my graphics card.
How did you come to that conclusion? The GPU you have is new and should not have problems.

Try resetting LoL settings by going to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\
and deleting Game.cfg

Jsao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Yeah, I'm getting this too. I just updated my drivers and repaired LoL to no avail.

One image is just how it looks overall and the other is what happens when I try to cast spells (HUD disappears)

logicPwn

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Åtomsk View Post
Yeah, I'm getting this too. I just updated my drivers and repaired LoL to no avail.

One image is just how it looks overall and the other is what happens when I try to cast spells (HUD disappears)
What resolution are you running on?