Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

do u have these skins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gambler Lulu

05-23-2012

Frostblade irelia, frost queen janna, frostfire annie, frosted ez, frozen terror nocturne

i have frosted ezreal, I just want people that can play the other characters and
then I wanna go in ranked 5's xD

Little Boy Nate

05-23-2012

It is even better because each of the champions fill a particular role so no need for some unorthodox support or jungler. Sadly, I have none of these skins but it would look really cool for a 5s team like this.

Technician Tim

05-23-2012

i got irelia frostblade

Superdooperman

05-24-2012

i have glacial olaf

Dig15times

05-24-2012

I can get frozen noct. I have some RP i've been waiting to spend, and this seems like an awesome idea. Btw, noct is my main Are you on the NA server?

Edit: K, I found you and added you. Btw, could you use cryocore brand, original anivia, original nunu or northern front swain?