Fast Terrain Please :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axiom Prime

05-23-2012

FT reminded me of SC: Broodwar...gave me a headache then, gave me a headache now...

Sonomori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-23-2012

I've been playing on FT since I made my account back in 2010. The difference is just way to great, I literally went from being able to play at a near professional level, to not being able to play even at bronze level. Honestly the game was much, much better with FT.

-------------
Due to the map improvements in the current patch we have removed the Fast Terrain functionality. This is not a bug and is intended because of the improvements on all maps. If you feel that the change in perspective should be re-added into the game you can voice your opinion on our forums at www.leagueoflegends.com.
-------------

The fact that it was intentionally removed says loads of things to me.

Lightups

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

bamp

Zeno666

05-23-2012

Ba-bamp

Sediment

05-23-2012

Bump.

vinceIN

05-23-2012

To everyone who is against it, what is so offensive to you about the extra option? That's like getting mad at handicap ramps because you're not in a wheelchair, or getting turned off by vegetarian food options. It's there for people's preference, and I personally believe it's easier to land skillshots with it on.

GenesisXE

05-24-2012

Ok.