Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fast Terrain Please :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axiom Prime

05-23-2012

FT reminded me of SC: Broodwar...gave me a headache then, gave me a headache now...

Sonomori

Master Recruiter

05-23-2012

I've been playing on FT since I made my account back in 2010. The difference is just way to great, I literally went from being able to play at a near professional level, to not being able to play even at bronze level. Honestly the game was much, much better with FT.

-------------
Due to the map improvements in the current patch we have removed the Fast Terrain functionality. This is not a bug and is intended because of the improvements on all maps. If you feel that the change in perspective should be re-added into the game you can voice your opinion on our forums at http://www.leagueoflegends.com.
-------------

The fact that it was intentionally removed says loads of things to me.

Lightups

05-23-2012

bamp

Zeno666

05-23-2012

Ba-bamp

Sediment

05-23-2012

Bump.

vinceIN

05-23-2012

To everyone who is against it, what is so offensive to you about the extra option? That's like getting mad at handicap ramps because you're not in a wheelchair, or getting turned off by vegetarian food options. It's there for people's preference, and I personally believe it's easier to land skillshots with it on.

GenesisXE

05-24-2012

Ok.