why league of legends players will never understand their losses

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoctar

05-24-2012

my last game, there's a varus, and when the game starts he says "hey it's my first time with varus, my runes and masteries are for AP"

SCREW DAT

if someone is testing a champion go with bots,

or sometimes you get a team with 2 or 3 AFK

I remember 3 days ago I was playing well, but enemies are afk and 2 leavers, vlad was alone aganis we 5

he just stay in the jungle and says "you can win, my whole team is all afk or leave"

Fluffyknowsyou

05-24-2012

Learn to play support, it teaches you to be useful without 1337 Effing fed items.

Get dragons to off set your opponent's usually unintentional feed. ~1000 total gold for your team is crucial. Lots of players don't understand the significance of this.

Jungle has to learn when to gank and who to focus.This is especialy true for weak lanes who are in trouble. Plus the jungle has to know how to gank even when their team pushed too much.

Lastly blame yourself for any losses your record has. I every situation there's always something you could have done better, something you could have done to change the outcome of a bad game. Taking responsibility for your losses leads to a better player.

On the flip side people who suck every game are either too causal to care or they blame their team. This mind set usually stops this person from becoming any better cuz they think they're pro and everyone else sucks.

Reevezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

#1 Rule of LoL.

It's never your fault.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

elo hell is full with whining 13 year old fat kids imo

sadly after having a 1,5 year break of the internet ( no i wasnt in jail!! ppl keep asking lols ) i kinda lost alot of rating coz EVERYTHING freaking changed + there is about 20 orso new champs of who i have no clue wat thay can and cannot do , so anyways i ended up in elo hell after going on a nice losing bend hehe

i could tell instantly ,
No one buy's wards, we suddenly have duo top lane's and no junglers, no support, everyone pushes the lane, no one last hits, and ooohhhh boy do thay whine amg whinewhinewhine , like fat litle piggy's
you suck no you suck , omg you died stop feeding etc etc etc

darn man i gtg find me a new team to rank up outa this hell hole