why league of legends players will never understand their losses

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Technician Tim

05-23-2012

noone is ever a good opponent, someone on your team just fed

noone is good at their champ, their champ is simply op

i hear that sh*t every game

someone gets a good early advantage, and gets a couple early game kills, their oppent is a feeder, gets reported 3 times, and half the team mentally gives up before the game even gets going

im tired of seeing people whine about these issues, teamwork is more OP than any fed champ, so when your jungler fails an invade, your mid gets ganked all game, and your top cant handle their lane opponent, its time to group up, not surrender

i see some people understand this, but most dont, and this is why ELO hell exists

you cant learn from your losses if you lie to yourself

stop making excuses and figure out why you lost, usually losses are just as much a team effort (or lack of) as victories

Chogull

05-23-2012

Youre right, its sad. When people are losing they become frustrated and play the blame game.
If someone gets caught and dies...it couldnt possibly be their fault...
Its just as bad when you advise something helpful and youre ignored or raged at for suggesting something helpful like buying a ward.

Technician Tim

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogull View Post
Youre right, its sad. When people are losing they become frustrated and play the blame game.
If someone gets caught and dies...it couldnt possibly be their fault...
Its just as bad when you advise something helpful and youre ignored or raged at for suggesting something helpful like buying a ward.
amen

wjdd

05-23-2012

I will up to the comment about buying award. Though I am not going to lie i do the blame game and totally need to stop that I have realized that teamwork is better then fussing at your teammates and all it does is put everyone is a worse mood.

Axiom Prime

05-23-2012

Something I've never understood, if you're in Elo Hell, your opponents are in Elo Hell as well...All you have to do is play smarter and harder than they do and you will succeed, get a good lead early on and you break the other teams moral for the most part.

If you can break there minds you turn the situation away from having a mediocre team to making them believe they have a mediocre team, and when they get frustrated they make mistakes.

HarbingerGunner

05-23-2012

get out of this community some more. you will find that there are communities that are ALOT worse that we are

Technician Tim

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VargasX87 View Post
Something I've never understood, if you're in Elo Hell, your opponents are in Elo Hell as well...All you have to do is play smarter and harder than they do and you will succeed, get a good lead early on and you break the other teams moral for the most part.

If you can break there minds you turn the situation away from having a mediocre team to making them believe they have a mediocre team, and when they get frustrated they make mistakes.
i just hate when im in a very very winnable situation but 1 or 2 team members are like "dude, its over, just surrender"

giving up mentally is just as bad as going afk

Meserion

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcharles07 View Post
noone is ever a good opponent, someone on your team just fed

noone is good at their champ, their champ is simply op

i hear that sh*t every game

someone gets a good early advantage, and gets a couple early game kills, their oppent is a feeder, gets reported 3 times, and half the team mentally gives up before the game even gets going

im tired of seeing people whine about these issues, teamwork is more OP than any fed champ, so when your jungler fails an invade, your mid gets ganked all game, and your top cant handle their lane opponent, its time to group up, not surrender

i see some people understand this, but most dont, and this is why ELO hell exists

you cant learn from your losses if you lie to yourself

stop making excuses and figure out why you lost, usually losses are just as much a team effort (or lack of) as victories
most of my defeats are cause of lag, I need more RAM :P.

I will admit I sometimes feel as if it was someone else's failings that brought about my loss of either the lane or the game because they didn't learn after 1 death, they learned after 3...

Capt Xavien

05-24-2012

look people u guys are all absolutely right, but what you guys need to understand is that there is a reason why "ELO HELL" is called elo hell. I personally am going through elo hell right now. now sometimes im winning my lane for example im soloing top and i am winning the lane by far. after about 12 minutes when the 1st turrets get pushed and the lanning stops. you realise that the other teams mid or ad carry or their jungle is "fed" then it all depends on the other team, if they play as a team and aim to finish the game then its a gg but if u r lucky and the other team doesn't work together then thats your only chance to work with your own team and focus those 2 weak enemy champions and gank them as a team to get the score equal and get your team some gold and xp.

that sounds easy doesnt it but lets get real ok once your ally support or your someone in your team starts to feed or goes afk you basically loose that win that you set in your mind at the start of the game. so it becomes very easy to loose that anger and say that there are noobs in your team and etc.
after u say such things no one in your team thinks that they can still win. now im not saying that it only happens to one side because even i have played games where my own team has no hope but some one in the other team doesnt get enogh kills or cs for late and becomes usless. and teams loose because of that one player.

So TBH its not always about winning or loosing a game its about learning the game and showing people what you can do...

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

This post is full of so much bad grammar and run on sentences. I can't read any of it. Its sad because the headline interested me.