"noobs!!!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elsantrich

05-23-2012

So I'm trying to figure something out. Why do people give noobs such a hard time? I think it would be good to keep in mind that we were all noobs when we started (not me though, I was pro from the start).

SummonYerMaw

05-23-2012

I'd rather we gave people who make really **** threads abuse.

Dragoon Feld

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsantrich View Post
So I'm trying to figure something out. Why do people give noobs such a hard time? I think it would be good to keep in mind that we were all noobs when we started (not me though, I was pro from the start).
quoted for truth.

seriously TELL them how to play better NICELY its a win win.

▀eerPongChamp

05-23-2012

It actually depends on how the noob responds. What I mean is I'll be playing a match a someone is dying over and over and I'll say something like "can you stop feeding them noob".

Some people will start blaming others like the jungle or another lane for not coming to gank or blame their lane partner. Others will just admit to being new to the game and those types of people I usually apologize too and try to offer some helpful advice. Those that blame others or just rage in response idk it's not as nice a response if any at all back.

Technician Tim

05-23-2012

i try to be encouraging, i remember how hard this game was at first..i guess some people think they are just too good for niceness...if it was good enough for Jesus...good enough for me lol

sorry for religious mention, if your offended, dont read it

Raekwon Tha Chef

05-23-2012

Because this is the kind of game that builds rage like no other.

Kawaii Miau

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raekwon Tha Chef View Post
Because this is the kind of game that builds rage like no other.
XD you are way off

If you want freaking raging people. Buddy i suggest you try HEROES OF NEWERTH. Then you will see raging even more disrespectful noob threats. I am not saying its not bad in LoL because it kind of is. But yeah HoN is much worse.

And alot or competitive though I like league more still. Idk just something about the graphics don't get me wrong HoN has phenomenal graphics. But for some reason I really like LoL graphics alot to.

Axiom Prime

05-23-2012

In normals I just keep quiet, Normal games are for noobs and lesser skilled players. Now if you step into ranked and get stomped you should probably just bow out and head back to normals until you've got a good mastery of the champs you want to play.

accuracy1st

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀eerPongChamp View Post
It actually depends on how the noob responds. What I mean is I'll be playing a match a someone is dying over and over and I'll say something like "can you stop feeding them noob".

Some people will start blaming others like the jungle or another lane for not coming to gank or blame their lane partner. Others will just admit to being new to the game and those types of people I usually apologize too and try to offer some helpful advice. Those that blame others or just rage in response idk it's not as nice a response if any at all back.
give them a hard time, and start it, and tell them what they know already.... and you don't expect them to rage back. nice job.

VampireMooos666

05-24-2012

If you're calling someone a noob for dying twice then you're already off to a bad start. Switch lanes with them or go help. I've seen plenty of force feeding because one person called the other noob AND they both sucked. I'm not saying im pro but its kind of a team based game.