1550+ Rating Arranged 5's Team LF 4th/5th

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xietor

08-21-2010

bump

sonntaG

08-21-2010

Hi Xietor,

I added you in game and i just saw "its hard to que on your own and get up there or whatever the cause but there is not enough time in the day to get through everyone who is sending me request with 1300-1400 ratings". So as of now i don't fit the required 1400+ elo rating however the only reason i have dropped was because i no longer duo queue with a friend of mine. Now my elo is around 1300 and haven't been able to carry myself out of it. I would still wish for you to try me out in a normal game. I have vent, i'm willing to learn things i may not know, and i'm a very competitive person. Hopefully i can get in a few games with you guys. My most played are: Kat, annie, shen, and garen as of right now, but i am able to play most of the heroes. Thanks for taking the time to read this :] hope to hear from you soon.

-Steven

amcii

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonntaG View Post
Hi Xietor,

I added you in game and i just saw "its hard to que on your own and get up there or whatever the cause but there is not enough time in the day to get through everyone who is sending me request with 1300-1400 ratings". So as of now i don't fit the required 1400+ elo rating however the only reason i have dropped was because i no longer duo queue with a friend of mine. Now my elo is around 1300 and haven't been able to carry myself out of it. I would still wish for you to try me out in a normal game. I have vent, i'm willing to learn things i may not know, and i'm a very competitive person. Hopefully i can get in a few games with you guys. My most played are: Kat, annie, shen, and garen as of right now, but i am able to play most of the heroes. Thanks for taking the time to read this :] hope to hear from you soon.

-Steven
lol

Gazow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2010

yo- main mord here 1470 raiting solo(as in not duo) i play hard carry and only stopped because not really interested in going alone anymore, i can usually 1v3+ without a problem.
i run mid+jungle and anti jungle- very few counters, if you wanna hit me up for a nomal game i wont disapoint. can often solo barron at 15-20

i alt vlad very well- will have 20 stacks most games

can play xin almost as good.

other characters:

fiddle- but requires a bit more on the team so i dont get to play him as much.- can kill dragon inside 4 minutes

can run jungle nunu pretty fast- keeping up with mid lane in levels if other team has no jungle.

good with ash in the sense that when i play her i gennerally get 10+ assists from the the other side of the map- but never really found her to have the 1vX stomping power that my mains have.

when all said in done- i prefer to mid with morde, and its generally a stomp fest- so yeah- hit me up and ill show you what i got

edit: figured id get a bit higher to appease the requirement- anyways my mid mord cannot be stopped

pichumy

08-21-2010

The server isn't working for me at the moment, so I'll add you when I get on tomorrow. Currently at 1690 something in solo queue ( down from 1750 T_T).

Genoknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2010

ight I brought it up to 1500 >.<, still no friend accept?

Xietor

08-23-2010

bump

Jhois

08-23-2010

Been lookin for a team for awhile. Anyways been playing since closed beta was once ranked 1630 in solo que. Haven't had a 5s team since ranked came out hoping you will give me a tryout and I won't disappoint.

Xietor

08-25-2010

bump

Tryndamer3

08-25-2010

hey, im looking for a good team to play with. i know how to hold my own, i have a 6th sense for lanes im usually telling ppl to b when theres mias before they get ganked and i am also looking for competent teammates to play with. i have vent and a mic i play
tryn sion and gp very well, and yi annie amumu zilean decently.