1550+ Rating Arranged 5's Team LF 4th/5th

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xietor

08-20-2010

Yo,

Myself (IGN Xietor as well), Nitenightkid, and Ashiru are looking for an active 4th and 5th to push farther up. Currently in Arranged 5s we are all 1560-1580, ranked 280ish. We've been up to 1630, then faced a team change and dropped. Played against many top 100 players, some won, some lost. We haven't been able to play in about a week due to never having a good constant 4th/5th who fit our play style / champion need.

We play nightly starting around 5pm EST and generally play until 10pm, sometimes more or less depending on how games go or RL. We use skype only, everyone has low back round noise and smooth mics so we find it works best. We are between 21 and 23 years old, been playing together for about a month now.

The characters we main are Ezreal, Amumu, Morgana, Udyr, Janna, Taric. Basically we are looking for two other players who can play characters that put out the damage and fit into our play style. Myself and Ashiru generally handle the support, however if you play one of the characters i listed still feel free to message me, we are able to mess around with team comp to get it right.

If you would like to play a solo que with me or arranged 5s with us, message me on forums or in game (Xietor). We will probably play a normal together first for obvious reasons.

DO NOT MESSAGE if you do not have a solo que of at least 1500 or if you are the worlds best eve but ranked around 1200. We are trying to form a hard core team to compete with the upper ELO players.

Thanks for reading this, best way to reach me is In game on Xietor.

I know this is probably a bad spot to post but maybe someone will look

w1zeguy

08-20-2010

very interested added u in game , but solo QQ means nothing too many bads and leavers and ragequitters etc my middle name is team playa get at me

amcii

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xietor View Post
Yo,

Myself (IGN Xietor as well), Nitenightkid, and Ashiru are looking for an active 4th and 5th to push farther up. Currently in Arranged 5s we are all 1560-1580, ranked 280ish. We've been up to 1630, then faced a team change and dropped. Played against many top 100 players, some won, some lost. We haven't been able to play in about a week due to never having a good constant 4th/5th who fit our play style / champion need.

We play nightly starting around 5pm EST and generally play until 10pm, sometimes more or less depending on how games go or RL. We use skype only, everyone has low back round noise and smooth mics so we find it works best. We are between 21 and 23 years old, been playing together for about a month now.

The characters we main are Ezreal, Amumu, Morgana, Udyr, Janna, Taric. Basically we are looking for two other players who can play characters that put out the damage and fit into our play style. Myself and Ashiru generally handle the support, however if you play one of the characters i listed still feel free to message me, we are able to mess around with team comp to get it right.

If you would like to play a solo que with me or arranged 5s with us, message me on forums or in game (Xietor). We will probably play a normal together first for obvious reasons.

DO NOT MESSAGE if you do not have a solo que of at least 1500 or if you are the worlds best eve but ranked around 1200. We are trying to form a hard core team to compete with the upper ELO players.

Thanks for reading this, best way to reach me is In game on Xietor.

I know this is probably a bad spot to post but maybe someone will look
your a great amumu..at least the KDA is great..if you want we can play a normal game together, im never feedin and know how to play..i know how important dragons/wards/junglebuffs/elixiers are
i was ~1500+elo 2 days ago in team ranked..but lost 4-5games because of the team..(added random people of FL to play a ranked team game)

in solo queue i was 1480 2x!..and went back to 13xx..having very bad luck with teams..

i played vs 1700elo people too..and didnt do bad
when i would have a good team i could be that elo too..

w1zeguy

08-20-2010

Yeah what he said add abuz1ve

Xietor

08-20-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYHV4JSP6dg

watch that video to learn the easy way of jungling on him, for runes you can look at my page. A lot of people swap the dodge / hp runes with armor, up to your play style.

A lot of people focus too much on staying in the jungle, but something thats really important is the second you get the red buff and kill the other 2 golems to hit 4, make sure you grab bandage toss and go gank with the red buff. You may have to go back and heal before you gank but you need to use that red buff, just give a lane a heads up to let the other side push, bandage toss in and hopefully your team mates are able to get both of them.

amcii

08-20-2010

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYHV4JSP6dg

watch that video to learn the easy way of jungling on him, for runes you can look at my page. A lot of people swap the dodge / hp runes with armor, up to your play style.

A lot of people focus too much on staying in the jungle, but something thats really important is the second you get the red buff and kill the other 2 golems to hit 4, make sure you grab bandage toss and go gank with the red buff. You may have to go back and heal before you gank but you need to use that red buff, just give a lane a heads up to let the other side push, bandage toss in and hopefully your team mates are able to get both of them.
i know how to jungle + how to make use out of buffs
im lookin for a good team..not a guide ^^

foxypickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2010

Hey, I added you ingame, talk to you there if you're avaailiable

Genoknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2010

You not accepting my friend request?

Xietor

08-20-2010

Please do not friend request if you are not AT LEAST 1500 in solo que, I understand that its hard to que on your own and get up there or whatever the cause but there is not enough time in the day to get through everyone who is sending me request with 1300-1400 ratings. Does not mean you're bad but like I said, just not enough time.

Genoknight

08-20-2010

Quote:
Please do not friend request if you are not AT LEAST 1500 in solo que, I understand that its hard to que on your own and get up there or whatever the cause but there is not enough time in the day to get through everyone who is sending me request with 1300-1400 ratings. Does not mean you're bad but like I said, just not enough time.
deadset? not even people close to 1500