Blurry HUD

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chefox

06-03-2012

Hey boourns -- thanks again for following up on this issue.

I updated to 1.60.12_05_23_03_39 today and logged in, and I'm still seeing the same blurriness issue:

http://i.imgur.com/SiWlb.jpg

I'm on Windows 7 x64, running 1920 x 1200 fullscreen on an ATI Radeon HD 5700, driver version 8.961.0.0 (4/5/2012). There isn't a newer driver available as far as I know.

I tried the usual tricks (resizing the HUD, alt-tabbing, changing resolution) but the HUD is still super blurry. Is there anywhere I can send you my logs?

boourns

UI Designer

06-05-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefox View Post
Hey boourns -- thanks again for following up on this issue.

I updated to 1.60.12_05_23_03_39 today and logged in, and I'm still seeing the same blurriness issue:

http://i.imgur.com/SiWlb.jpg

I'm on Windows 7 x64, running 1920 x 1200 fullscreen on an ATI Radeon HD 5700, driver version 8.961.0.0 (4/5/2012). There isn't a newer driver available as far as I know.

I tried the usual tricks (resizing the HUD, alt-tabbing, changing resolution) but the HUD is still super blurry. Is there anywhere I can send you my logs?
WOAH, that's not a text issue, that's a general HUD rendering issue. Some of the text looks sharp, but a lot of the graphics and text are messed up. Can you attach a dxdiag to this thread? I'll pass it on to one of the engineers.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/190900

MCXL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Dat motion blur.

Aurionin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Ever since that mimi-patch that was supposed to fix the blurry text for some people, I now have blurry text on my Kills/Deaths/Assists/CS and my Gold. I do have my HUD scaled down, if that maxes any difference, but scaling it up doesn't fix it.

Vexsanity

06-20-2012

bump for problem

TheGosuStandard

06-20-2012

I feel when I am running my game at 1600x900 the whole game looks blurry.

More Specific:
1.Map
2.Kill/Death/Assist Bar
3. Mob Icons
4. Parts of the actual gameplay.

Deophobic

06-21-2012

as of this "fix" patch the blurry text issue has resurfaced for me. It was fixed last week but it is back. I am also experiencing a strobing HUD at the beginning of the match until mouse over also. Sometimes I am required to alt tab to fix. that but the blurry hud does not fix.

APhamX

06-21-2012

Blurry HUD Back in last patch. Gave me a headache..

r0achthelooter

06-22-2012

The blurry HUD is most likely due to 3d acceleration being applied to the 2d HUD elements which causes it to be processed by anisotropic filtering. Mozilla dev team is incompetent and this has been an issue with Mozilla for the last 1+ year.