Blurry HUD

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arechon Gend

05-23-2012

What about the new brightness of the HUD, it kinda hurts my eyes, particularly item, ability, spell, and champ icons, as well as health bars.

Nerokyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
It's not just you, and your eyes are not deceiving you. We're going to get this fixed up.
Any estimate on how long it may be?

Doublechris

05-23-2012

Quote:
It's not just you, and your eyes are not deceiving you. We're going to get this fixed up.
Holy **** I love your name.

alabastert

05-23-2012

Will the size and the blurriness both be fixed? The size is also way way too small now for someone with poor eyesight. As many others I've found it too difficult to play and won't be on again until it is fixed.

and boourns is the best name ever omg!

LordChoGath

05-23-2012

I'm having the same issue with the HUD being a piece of junk. I'd love an "old HUD" option. I liked the small and crisp text. This large and blurry text in the new patch is terrible and I can't bring myself to play League anymore.

Hentitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Becoz u r lee sin

GaiaMike

05-23-2012

the text seems way too small as well

krazypunk1018

05-23-2012

Quote:
Why don't you fix it so we can fast terrain back? honestly i don't have the greatest computer and i was only able to play this game on fast terrain with the lowest settings.

now i'ts unplayable for me. Before i was getting anywhere from 30 to 40 fps now the most i get is somewhere from 15 to 20. Huge let down. Especially when you guys said ppl who play on the low settings will see a huge boost in fps, i'm disappointed.

Vankelvern

05-23-2012

The whole game looks like im watching it on a really old TV, and not a full 1080p enabled HD moniter like it used to!!!

DialBM

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabastert View Post
Will the size and the blurriness both be fixed? The size is also way way too small now for someone with poor eyesight. As many others I've found it too difficult to play and won't be on again until it is fixed.

and boourns is the best name ever omg!
I think you can increase the HUD Scale in the Interface options. With the update, its size was slightly scaled down. (However, that won't fix the blurry text and icons).