Blurry HUD

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big Fat Unicorn

05-23-2012

The HUD text appears to be blurry at all sizes. Is this me or is like this for everyone?

Big LeBroski

05-23-2012

I have noticed that same thing. Came here to see if anyone else was noticing the same problem. The HUD all around seems blurry, even the health bars

Eisen Engel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

The overall HUD display is terrible. all the ally champion pics are extremely small and there is no way to make then bigger(that i know of).

JagerPrime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Same here. Teammates are blurry and the pictures on the minimap seem pixelated to me.
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4729/screen01ln.png

GzMk

05-23-2012

The new HUD is bad....i mean i tried re-sizing my HUD scale and even changed the resolution at which i play the game....the results were either bad or worse....

I some how managed to complete the game....but now i have pain in my eyes and a throbbing headache as well.....pls RIOT i do not want to ruin my eyesight for the sake of a game...FIX IT!!!

steNchdot

05-23-2012

Horrbile Hub Horrible Text Same Fps Joke patch

ezuF

05-23-2012

The HUD is horrible, so blurry ._.

Nutters

05-23-2012

I am done until the HUD is changed, gave me a headache which caused me to play badly and lose my 8 win streak

Big Fat Unicorn

05-23-2012

>.<

boourns

UI Designer

05-23-2012
1 of 4 Riot Posts

It's not just you, and your eyes are not deceiving you. We're going to get this fixed up.

12345 ... 6