{Entrance of the Institute of war}

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotusBreeze

05-23-2012

Notus looks over the Jay, his one of his pockets begin to glow a gentle blue as the other glows a soft yellow, his voice is heard as his mouth remains shut. "Hello, Yes im new and all. Where can i find my room?"

Jaykoboy

05-23-2012

Jay scratched his head at Steelmill's comment. "Well, er, sorry. Haven't seen you around before now. Name's Jay. Did I say that already? Probably. Maybe not. Anyways," he said, turning to Notus, "I'll help you right on your way. Just follow me!"

Jay took a brisk walk down the corridor he had entered from, emerging mere seconds later from the corridor opposite it. Looking confused at the other summoners, he backtracked, and then randomly fell from a door that had opened up in the ceiling. Getting back to his feet, he grumbled. "I hate this place..."

With that, he led them forwards, this time with less randomness, eventually opening a door with a room prepared for Notus. "That should be it. If it's the incinerator room, though, tell Brand that Jay says hi, k?" And with that, he pushed Notus inside.

MysticalRaven

05-23-2012

Steelmill would have been smiling if anyone could see its face, "I don't try make a name for myself."
Steelmill watches at Notus gets pushed inside the room, "Isn't Brand locked away?"

NotusBreeze

05-23-2012

"Wait what?!" He stumbles into the room after being pushed, falling into it. His heart pounding for a moment before realizing that its a small but cozy room. "You scared me for a moment there..." He beings removing the items from his travel pack, all but a few shirts and pants were maps and runes, books on the histories of different kinds of runes and also a large container with a few rocks, a few of them glowing. He takes the glowing runes from his pockets and sets them on the bed side table.

Jaykoboy

05-23-2012

Jay peeped in, smiling. "I just like to joke around. Sorry. And yes, Brand IS locked away. In the incinerator room. Haven't you wondered where all that trash goes?"

MysticalRaven

05-23-2012

Steelmill wonders if he was joking about the League using Brand as an incinerator, that would surely piss him off.
"Can't say I would mess with Brand like that, but hey, each to his own."

NotusBreeze

05-23-2012

He smiles as he sets a few more runes on the table, drawing a few on each wall and over his bed, speaking in a ancient tongue in a gentle angelic tone. He grins as the runes glow a greenish blue "Brand wouldn't be too happy to know he's part of a joke like that." The yellow rune glows as his voice comes from within the rune.

AskKarthus

05-23-2012

Karthus is walking in the direction of the break room.

MysticalRaven

05-23-2012

Steelmill notices Karthas walking nearby contemplating if it should say hello or something.
Deciding not to annoy the lich Steelmill starts humming to itself, the sound comming out rather distorted and creepy because of the device on its mouth.

NotusBreeze

05-23-2012

He pokes his head out of the door and watches Karthus as he passes by