Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


New Map! For the love of god!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiniMoog

Junior Member

05-23-2012

I speak on behalf of thousands of people. This has become very monotonous ... same maps ... bad champions ... and lack of creativity to create them. They are only distracting people with new skins, or pack-skins and so on. This game is staying too basic. Please consider this comment. It was a long time and still continue to "Summoner's Rift" and "Twisted Treeline" ......

oh ... yeah .... and "dominion" ¬¬ I had forgotten.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lighttigersoul

Recruiter

05-23-2012

Basic? You mean accessible, so that the LOL community is bigger, with more quality players than any other MOBA?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaine Tog

Senior Member

05-23-2012

I dunno, I kinda like the small number of maps. It's comforting only having to worry about playing your character and strategy, rather than grappling with the quirks of a map you may not have played before. It's vaguely analogous to chess: would the game really be improved if there were a few dozen more board options that were considered "standard"?

I wouldn't be up in arms to see a new map, but I also don't really feel like we need one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

Senior Member

05-23-2012

I feel we just need 2 more maps. One more 3v3 and one more 5v5. Just so you can switch it up a little bit between maps. I don't want 10 maps or something obsurd like that. I'm happy with what we have, though. Its just something I hope they expand on in the future to keep my interest.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoonStomp

Senior Member

05-23-2012

Quote:
Reimie:
I feel we just need 2 more maps. One more 3v3 and one more 5v5. Just so you can switch it up a little bit between maps. I don't want 10 maps or something obsurd like that. I'm happy with what we have, though. Its just something I hope they expand on in the future to keep my interest.


5 v 5? We need 10 v 10!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alysaroma

Member

05-23-2012

i lawl at 10v10! more trolls!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamlin

Junior Member

05-23-2012

So you speak on the behalf of thousands but you still get down voted interesting...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rayvin Senpai

Recruiter

05-23-2012

then play another game?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dominator66

Member

05-23-2012

Quote:
lighttigersoul:
Basic? You mean accessible, so that the LOL community is bigger, with more quality players than any other MOBA?


are you kidding me.... LoL community sucks and so do most unranked players


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Technician Tim

Senior Member

05-23-2012

Quote:
MiniMoog:
I speak on behalf of thousands of people. This has become very monotonous ... same maps ... bad champions ... and lack of creativity to create them. They are only distracting people with new skins, or pack-skins and so on. This game is staying too basic. Please consider this comment. It was a long time and still continue to "Summoner's Rift" and "Twisted Treeline" ......

oh ... yeah .... and "dominion" ¬¬ I had forgotten.


well dota2 has 1 map...so yeah get over it


12