ty for yet another imbalanced hero

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenako21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

New hero Darius do you even play test this hero ?! DO YOU !? He makes garen look like creep ! Fix it stop releasing overpowered hero !!!

MoonStomp

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenako21 View Post
New hero Darius do you even play test this hero ?! DO YOU !? He makes garen look like creep ! Fix it stop releasing overpowered hero !!!
Your message will surely draw riots attention.

Axiom Prime

05-23-2012

Darius makes me laugh, you must be terrible if you're getting wrecked by him...He has no escape and no one has figured out how to build him correctly yet to make him worth the RP/IP, just like every champion that gets released it will be a few weeks before we see him actually do anything worth while.

If anything Darius will be another Tryn "nubstomper" but I dont see him doing any real damage.

Just for ****s and giggles, buy Darius yourself and see if you can walk all over people like is apparently happening to you, if you can then sure you can call him OP but you wont because your winning, imba is only a problem when you lose and generally its only a perceived imba. It's not real, imba is 90% player skill 10% champion.

Rayvin Senpai

Recruiter

05-23-2012

From what I can tell, he's just like Garen, except he can make you bleed. His ability to draw you close only lessens the damage his Q will do to you. His only REAL shining is with a killing blow, his ult refreshes. I don't know, I can just see him being out kited easily and snared to death.

dc talk fan

05-23-2012

I've been playing him and he is a combo of Garen and Talon but better than each I think.

Reposition

05-23-2012

How is Darius bad? His early game power is just unmatched, if you get hit by all five stacks of his passive (Which can happen), it'll take down a ton of your hp. I forgot how much, but i remembered trying to trade with him with renekton, and i think 200 hp came outta his passive @ level 3. However, to beat him, you gotta harss him equally back, and just play sustain. He has 0 sustain, so just beat him like that. Prepare to get ninja tabi and wriggles if you gotta solo top vs him. Maybe even phage if you're really getting screwed over.