10 Tips On How to Stop Sucking with Tristana.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leirkov

08-19-2010

I hate all you ****ing Tristanas that play her terribly in solo queue and she's so easy to play. I main Tristana, so here's my tips on you *******s that make her look bad on how to play better.

1) No, you cannot ****ing Rocket Jump into a group of 5, even if you're at your tower.

2) No, do not use Buster Shot when they're at 2000 HP.

3) No, do not use Buster Shot when they're at 600 either. I hate you idiots who blow away THREE guys who scamper away at 100 HP.

4) No, Rapid Fire is stupid to use during the laning phase, you shut up. (Unless you're in a 1v1 scenario where you just used Jump -> Buster and they have to either try to kill you or die)

5) Stop using Rocket Jump to farm early game. It's not cool. You're not funny jumping two feet in front of your current position. Tristana's mana pool is terrible. I hardly have enough to use my finisher combo after harassing levels 1-6.

6) Stop using Explosive Shot unless there's a healer in the team fight and you're focusing them. Waste of mana.

7) Prioritize Explosive Shot to harass like a boss early.

8) Buster Shot is a finisher, not a ****ing "save the enemy" button, unless you're trolling in a practice game.

9) You're not cool buying that Malady on Tristana. I forgot that level 18 and maxed Q you have 1.6 attacks per second. You can take one (maybe two) attack speed items total (Last Whisper, Bloodrazor, best two items). Stop freaking buying Malady, Berserker Greaves, Sword of the Divine, and then stacking Phantom Dancers. You really aren't cool.

10) Stop ****ing initiating with Rocket Jump unless you're ganking from a bush or something IN A 1V1 SCENARIO. You are a CARRY and you are SQUSIHY. Therefore, you will be focused and DIE. Therefore, your team loses their CARRY, THE MOST ****ING IMPORTANT MEMBER OF THE TEAM AND WILL PROBABLY LOSE THE ****ING TEAMFIGHT YOU ****ING *******.

tl;dr read the ****ing thread and stop ruining my games by playing my favorite champion wrong.

/vent

KarMAKills

08-19-2010

i know free week is terrible becuase they beat me to picking her so since i know they rushed the pick ill figure they are good.

shaco running away and tristana hits him with her ULTI right be4 i catch up, she tried to ks but hes alive and i almost caught up 2 him again and he ****ing teleports!

****ING TRISTANA FREEWEEK!

/ventingwithyou

iToadstool

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarMAKills View Post
i know free week is terrible becuase they beat me to picking her so since i know they rushed the pick ill figure they are good.

shaco running away and tristana hits him with her ULTI right be4 i catch up, she tried to ks but hes alive and i almost caught up 2 him again and he ****ing teleports!

****ING TRISTANA FREEWEEK!

/ventingwithyou
Getting her free just by having Facebook doesn't help either.

LamiaLoveless

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by itoadstool View Post
getting her free just by having facebook doesn't help either.
lol

xahhfink6

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirkov View Post
1) No, you cannot ****ing Rocket Jump into a group of 5, even if you're at your tower.

3) No, do not use Buster Shot when they're at 600 either. I hate you idiots who blow away THREE guys who scamper away at 100 HP.

6) Stop using Explosive Shot unless there's a healer in the team fight and you're focusing them. Waste of mana.

10) Stop ****ing initiating with Rocket Jump unless you're ganking from a bush or something IN A 1V1 SCENARIO. You are a CARRY and you are SQUSIHY. Therefore, you will be focused and DIE. Therefore, your team loses their CARRY, THE MOST ****ING IMPORTANT MEMBER OF THE TEAM AND WILL PROBABLY LOSE THE ****ING TEAMFIGHT YOU ****ING *******.
Play AP tristana and 4 of these become untrue!

fakeFetus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2010

First off excellent rant - i too main trist ( though i almost never get to play her anymore, my crew forces me into tank roles 90% of the time lately). I also agree with almost everything however, i feel that Rocket Jump is an excellent initiator in any 3v3 engagment or smaller. It allows you to buster shot your opponent into minions/allies and if you have phage/frozenmallet you then will rape their face off in the time it takes them to get two steps in, at which point you rocket jump back to safety.

PineapplePine

08-20-2010

@6
Or anyone with insane regeneration like Mundo or Garen or Singed with FoN or something like that

@10
I think the reason this doesn't work is because that Tristana is a total "failure". Yes, Tristana is a "carry". Yes, Tristana is a "squishy". But being a carry, the Tristana should be relatively farmed/fed. She is an amazing farmer...even if you get like 2 kills and 10 assists somehow, you can still farm a lot. Other than high burst nuking champions like Ryze or Annie, normally if your Tristana is carrying right, 1 vs 1 isn't much of a problem regardless how she jumps in.

Leirkov

08-20-2010

It's good in a small scenario, yes, but in most cases on SR, it's a stupid idea to put yourself in melee range. After all, you can maximize your DPS output by using the highest range in the game that you possess.

fakeFetus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirkov View Post
It's good in a small scenario, yes, but in most cases on SR, it's a stupid idea to put yourself in melee range. After all, you can maximize your DPS output by using the highest range in the game that you possess.
true but the force of her burst and the fact that its much more sustainable than others if used with an aggressive playstyle will turn your opponent fear into a weapon unto itself. Pysch advantages like this should be exploited not wasted. Especially if you can get a kill right off the bat - cause Rocket Jump is instantly reusable on a kill.

Leirkov

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeFetus View Post
true but the force of her burst and the fact that its much more sustainable than others if used with an aggressive playstyle will turn your opponent fear into a weapon unto itself. Pysch advantages like this should be exploited not wasted. Especially if you can get a kill right off the bat - cause Rocket Jump is instantly reusable on a kill.
If people are really low in a team fight [or the fight is windling down] I have no problems jumping into all of them because I will instantly kill someone within 3 seconds, I can slow the next target and continue on since people won't blow CC and won't be strong enough to stand and fight you.

It's just when idiots jump into a stupid scenario and die easily due to that.