Wtf riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TripsAlot

05-23-2012

What the **** ??????? I was in a ranked game, and it closed because riot did a update i get back in and it counts as a leave i lost like 30 elo.... This game is so pathetically Organized like seriously, i was winning that game to.

Ikihi

05-23-2012

lol QQ more. its just a game.

1337A55N1GG4

05-23-2012

Dat butthurt

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

They always warn you in the top left corner when they are going to do patch updates. Pay attention.

Sorry you lost 30 Elo. Lesson learned.

TripsAlot

05-23-2012

Lesson learned? there was no message at the top left of the league lobby.. i was not informed in anyway.. I just find that it was unfair.

Zmezmer

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripsAlot View Post
What the **** ??????? I was in a ranked game, and it closed because riot did a update i get back in and it counts as a leave i lost like 30 elo.... This game is so pathetically Organized like seriously, i was winning that game to.
Like...seriously. He's super cereal guys.

Mr Caffeine

05-23-2012

Someone give this guy back his 30 elo plus another 30 for making him get on here and posting how big of a problem this is please!

Axiom Prime

05-23-2012

I logged in at 1:30 est, the message was there, as the message is ALWAYS there. You should know better than try and get a 5v5 in the last 30 minutes before server maintenance/patching. Your fault totally not Riots, sorry for your ELO loss but get over it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripsAlot View Post
Lesson learned? there was no message at the top left of the league lobby.. i was not informed in anyway.. I just find that it was unfair.
I don't believe you. Life isn't fair BTW. When your 10s get stolen off your BMW, I'd advise against blogging on the Police departments website about how they don't do their job.