Got problems after durius patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lllllll Loading

05-23-2012

My issue is
Cannot connect to MAESTRO in character screen
after that loading screen BUG SPLAT'
restart client and reconnect game half a minute gives me BUG SPLAT'
resulting rank game lost and still cannot be solved.

I have uninstalled LOL replay and reboot my pc
and repaired it for 3 times
problem still exist

Now hoping that actually a game technical support will shown up tell me what is going on

Alkorn

05-23-2012

im also having problems. i can seem to get logged in but when i try to launch a game, i get the countdown and when i can enter character select, my screen goes black. i have no options to do anything. i close out of the game and log back in and it will let me q into another game instead of counting it as a pre game leave. also cannot start bot games. i can spectate the games on the home screen though, case that means anything...

lllllll Loading

05-23-2012

Now i played an ai begginer with no problem
then i try normal it just show BUG SPLAT AT 99% loading screen

Ariakon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

I'm having the first issue you mentioned, but in the log-in screen. Wtf is Maestro anyways?

Ariakon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

I used the repair application and it fixed it

Extrien

05-23-2012

Repair didnt work for me, some insight would be nice

Howitza

05-23-2012

Agreed. Even if someone could post a key command to switch from fullscreen to windowed mode, that would be great.

But for some crazy reason as soon as the game switches to full screen (loading screen and in game,) my monitor (tv screen) loses any signal that it had.

Edit: I can hear all in game sounds, and I can still type to my team and press F2-5 to find there champs and hear the battles, but I can't visually see anything.

As such, I have probably been reported a couple of times as it happened to me on 2 ranked games.

dafedidi

06-02-2012

I have the same problem. 1 time during a match, I ill have a Maestro problem. Just after that I have no problem... like wtf.

Happens one time each day.

10wardoc

06-10-2012

I don't have the exact problem you guys are having but it's very similar. I choose the game mode i want to play. (Classic) and wait for it to find a game. It always says Approximately 5 mins and finds a game in 5 sec. I don't know if that's part of the problem. But anyways, once it gets to the character select screen, everything goes black except for my friends list. The last game i played I got stuck with Wukong who I don't know and my team ended up losing. I'm tired of it because i just got nunu and want to practice him!!!!!