Riot, thank you for the best patch ever!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PerFeCtiOnzZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Something is totally messed up about this Patch.... It says its giving high fps.. but I don't feel any difference... interface is terrible......... moving the cursor around seems messed up... I dunno but chasing has gotten harder for sum odd reason.

Elsantrich

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerFeCtiOnzZ View Post
Something is totally messed up about this Patch.... It says its giving high fps.. but I don't feel any difference... interface is terrible......... moving the cursor around seems messed up... I dunno but chasing has gotten harder for sum odd reason.
Is there any chance that chasing is harder dude to the ms nerfs to zeal and phantom?

Reign of HavoK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

This patch was great for people playing on prehistoric machines... But I am on a brand new Dell with a high end graphics card and 30 MB/s connection, and I went from getting a steady 60 fps to 34 at best over the last two games. This is great for those who need it, but those of us who are serious gamers with a gaming machine, Riot, you just made it terrible for us.

lighttigersoul

Recruiter

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign of HavoK View Post
This patch was great for people playing on prehistoric machines... But I am on a brand new Dell with a high end graphics card and 30 MB/s connection, and I went from getting a steady 60 fps to 34 at best over the last two games. This is great for those who need it, but those of us who are serious gamers with a gaming machine, Riot, you just made it terrible for us.
Did you play with the settings at all post patch? It may just be that the 'best' is a lot better.

Rayvin Senpai

Recruiter

05-23-2012

my other PC i wanted to pay on literally never got past 10 fps. now it's averaging around 22. Still not optimal, but it's actually playable. cheers riot!

Digressed

05-23-2012

Yes thank you, very very very much. I love the new ashe and she us also my faved character.

MercifulMage

05-23-2012

I use a work laptop for playing LoL.
Got 50 FPS on average.
now I flux from 100-4 FPS...

GFireflyE

05-23-2012

Summed up pretty good in the previous comments. This patch 'dumbed down' the the quality of the game. Hurt people who have gaming machines and helps those who have ****.

I suppose in the end, it levels the playing field. Hopefully it means fewer players going AFK due to lag. Unfortunately, it also means a great many more noobs can try to casually play making gamer's lives miserable.

Dragoon Feld

05-23-2012

my fps hasnt chaned at all with this patch unless i turn everything wayyy down. then i break 100 fps but id rather run full bore at 50

Angel0Deff

05-23-2012

Keep in mind that you may have to change your settings and that should fix your fps if it went lower with the patch.