To Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roam For Money

05-22-2012

Riot, I thank you for reading this.
It's about ranked games.
I wonder why I keep getting trolls and bad players in ranked.
If I do really bad in ranked, they say bad things about me and report me after the game. But I am only bad in certain spots such as jungle. I tell them at the beginning of a game that I cannot jungle, but they still leave me the worst spot, jungle. Last pick is just bad.
People rage at me for calling mid, but when they play mid, they feed.
I wonder why I have bad luck.
It's like every time I'm trying to play ranked I get a bad team.
When I stop duoing, I get a bad team.
Why. Riot, please help me answer.

Roam For Money

05-22-2012

And you lose elo if you quit the game. But would you quit the game if you know your team mates are bad players? I bet many people would. But they also think, if I quit I will lose elo. Hmmm ,... Should I quit or should I keep playing? If I keep playing, they will feed and lose, if I quit, I will have to wait 15 minutes and lose 10 elo. Hmm..

Roam For Money

05-22-2012

You know there is a thing called "Elo Hell". I guess Elo Hell means everything under elo 1600. This proves to be true, because I can never get a good team. Its like every time I play ranked, I win 1 game and lose 5 games after it. My elo drops really fast and sometimes I really want to cry.

Roam For Money

05-22-2012

LOL is addiciting. When I lose a ranked game, I always hope to win the next one. It forces me to continue playing and my elo drops even faster. I just want a good team, I really do.

Roam For Money

05-22-2012

Please fix solo ranked. -____-

CG ZigZagLine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-22-2012

calm down, girl

CG ZigZagLine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-22-2012

it is just a game, just play normal, always happy, haha

InS4N3

05-22-2012

it took me 800 + rank games to leave 1300-1450, above 1500 I feel good teams and fun games, balanced teams etc...

I like the idea someone I don't remember put on the forums, about not loosing elo for dodging at champion selection in rank games "JUST ONE TIME A DAY" I mean so you can't abuse from it... But seriously there are trolls at champion selection, afk people, etc, why no a chance to avoid that with no elo loss?

Roam For Money

05-22-2012

Sigh.. Again.. and again... ill just uninstall .. i give up

Rayvin Senpai

Recruiter

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty7756 View Post
Sigh.. Again.. and again... ill just uninstall .. i give up
Then you let the trolls win.