Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

To Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roam For Money

05-22-2012

Riot, I thank you for reading this.
It's about ranked games.
I wonder why I keep getting trolls and bad players in ranked.
If I do really bad in ranked, they say bad things about me and report me after the game. But I am only bad in certain spots such as jungle. I tell them at the beginning of a game that I cannot jungle, but they still leave me the worst spot, jungle. Last pick is just bad.
People rage at me for calling mid, but when they play mid, they feed.
I wonder why I have bad luck.
It's like every time I'm trying to play ranked I get a bad team.
When I stop duoing, I get a bad team.
Why. Riot, please help me answer.

Roam For Money

05-22-2012

And you lose elo if you quit the game. But would you quit the game if you know your team mates are bad players? I bet many people would. But they also think, if I quit I will lose elo. Hmmm ,... Should I quit or should I keep playing? If I keep playing, they will feed and lose, if I quit, I will have to wait 15 minutes and lose 10 elo. Hmm..

Roam For Money

05-22-2012

You know there is a thing called "Elo Hell". I guess Elo Hell means everything under elo 1600. This proves to be true, because I can never get a good team. Its like every time I play ranked, I win 1 game and lose 5 games after it. My elo drops really fast and sometimes I really want to cry.

Roam For Money

05-22-2012

LOL is addiciting. When I lose a ranked game, I always hope to win the next one. It forces me to continue playing and my elo drops even faster. I just want a good team, I really do.

Roam For Money

05-22-2012

Please fix solo ranked. -____-

CG ZigZagLine

Recruiter

05-22-2012

calm down, girl

CG ZigZagLine

Recruiter

05-22-2012

it is just a game, just play normal, always happy, haha

InS4N3

05-22-2012

it took me 800 + rank games to leave 1300-1450, above 1500 I feel good teams and fun games, balanced teams etc...

I like the idea someone I don't remember put on the forums, about not loosing elo for dodging at champion selection in rank games "JUST ONE TIME A DAY" I mean so you can't abuse from it... But seriously there are trolls at champion selection, afk people, etc, why no a chance to avoid that with no elo loss?

Roam For Money

05-22-2012

Sigh.. Again.. and again... ill just uninstall .. i give up

Rayvin Senpai

Recruiter

05-23-2012

Quote:
Kitty7756:
Sigh.. Again.. and again... ill just uninstall .. i give up

Then you let the trolls win.