[GUIDE] - AP Cho'gath, Nom Nom Version

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flakes

10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tibbers View Post
I normally just run two RoA's and some Sorceror's Boots. Tends to be over by then.
I feel like another Rod is wasted money on mana (I don't usually have mana issues at all with him), but if you can get a second rod early (like before 35 mins) then it's a no-brainer.

tsincaat

10-29-2009

I prefer Sapphire Gem + 2 HP pots > Catalyst just because I can generally keep my health up enough early game. If not I can still chug a pot. Of course I suppose you could go with regrowth/philosophers initially and sell it later if you wanted. By the time I'm out of mana I'm usually ready to head back to go shopping.

It seems his greatest weakness initially is his speed, which can result in you being ganked early on, so the boots of course are a must.

PuBerZ

10-29-2009

I'm the number 1 kill stealer as Cho. My new favorite champion besides Jax.

I like to go:
Ability boots
Force of nature
Sunfire cape or the 50+sword+life steal upgrade(forgot the name) depending on the enemy team.
Nasors tooth sword item thing.
lastly something with Armour piercing.

+Exhaust and teleport.

Slayerik

10-29-2009

Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to look into cooldown reduction when I get back to playing Cho'Gath (which I will cause I love to NOM NOM)

Slayerik

10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsincaat View Post
I prefer Sapphire Gem + 2 HP pots > Catalyst just because I can generally keep my health up enough early game. If not I can still chug a pot. Of course I suppose you could go with regrowth/philosophers initially and sell it later if you wanted. By the time I'm out of mana I'm usually ready to head back to go shopping.

It seems his greatest weakness initially is his speed, which can result in you being ganked early on, so the boots of course are a must.
I find it is not a problem when you have Rupture and ghost. If you have to use it early, it will be back up for the first NOM NOM.

Apokalupsis

10-29-2009

Followed the guide to the T. Worked very well for me...I sucked with Cho until this guide. Just led my round in kills...0 deaths.

Crazy Demon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2009

Tried out this guide twice just now- its pretty solid stuff, though the skill level of my enemies were debatable.

Still, as I play more heroes that have 1:1 ap ratios, I come to realize just how rigged Sion is. While Cho has 1:1 on his rupture, his base dmg for rupture is friggen 190 compared to Sion's stun of 300 and shield of 320. Man, thats a friggen huge difference.