reported for not speaking english

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serancride

05-22-2012

Lol

The amount of things people think they can report you in this game is crazy

Obviously riot promotes the "Rage Reports" through the tribunal and an option to report for "unskilled player"

English is the only language you're allowed to speak in North American servers? Really?

Sydaen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

I personally don't mind if someone doesn't speak English, but if they refuse to even attempt to communicate with the team, and instead say something like "Troll troll [insert laugh here], or do not listen to ping indications, then I tend to dislike them.

I dislike them more if they obviously can speak English, but do not wish to communicate - unless there is a good reason.

But then again, I think the intended message in your post was that you got reported for being able to speak another language, and delivering a couple messages in that language. That's just messed up.

Zoctar

05-22-2012

this is the NA version of the game...

go to EU version, you can speak Spanish, French, Poland, Portuguese, Itallian or any language of europe

Sam Is Whoa

05-22-2012

I personally do not like when I can not communicate with my team. Multiple pings and msgs with your INGAME name should let you know im talking to you. When you dont respond or just type in your language and laugh then proceed to do what you were pinged not to do and die. then say "stfu american noob", yea you deserve to be reported.

Dont know if you fall into this cat but if you do id report you too and if i saw the ingame chat in tribunal id punish for failure to communicate.

Axiom Prime

05-22-2012

I find most of the Spanish speaking players I get queue'd with are pretty terrible...A few stand out and really play but for some reason most are just terribad...then again it was like that 4 years ago when I played WoW as well...anytime we got matched with a spanish server for LFD I knew it was going to be a retarded run...

Greekwog

05-22-2012

In North America, the main language they speak is ENGLISH, not any other language. This game is all about COMMUNICATION and by not speaking English(what the majority of players speak), then that is potentially only 3 other players who you can rely on to cooperate with you and follow your calls. If they can't understand you or visa versa, it could potentially turn into a 4v5. Main way to win a game is to work as a team. First step is communication which you are not abiding by so I find that reportable as you are ruining it for the other 4 players on your team.

Giggle

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekwog View Post
In North America, the main language they speak is ENGLISH, not any other language. This game is all about COMMUNICATION and by not speaking English(what the majority of players speak), then that is potentially only 3 other players who you can rely on to cooperate with you and follow your calls. If they can't understand you or visa versa, it could potentially turn into a 4v5. Main way to win a game is to work as a team. First step is communication which you are not abiding by so I find that reportable as you are ruining it for the other 4 players on your team.
You know what. From now on I will refuse to speak any english whatsoever. I speak spanish, english, and portuguese; but I guess you guys do not deserve my cultural level.

Homer Simpson

05-23-2012

North america = Canada, USA and Mexico, enough said.

aPhilRa

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serancride View Post
Obviously riot promotes the "Rage Reports" through the tribunal and an option to report for "unskilled player"
Reporting should be as easy as pressing a button. Whether the report is significant or not is decided by the tribunal. That is how this system is designed to work.

SummonYerMaw

05-23-2012

If they didn't have the option to report for "unskilled player", people would be reporting for that reason but sticking it under another tab, greatly confusing anyone watching it.