Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Punish Blatant Ward Placement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aranneas

Recruiter

05-22-2012

what if

for every hit point a ward loses

it loses 30 seconds on its duration?

Tempus Fugit

05-22-2012

Quote:
xxdeathx:
no idiot.

you're the **** that's sitting in their side of the bush in bot lane, the bush they have every right to control. and they deserve to see what's inside the bush, especially if it's an enemy. and all the better to infuriate you when it gets warded in front of your face, so that you know you don't deserve to camp their bush. go back to your own bush.

how do you feel when the enemy has control of your bush and every time you try to farm, the support walks out, harasses you, and walks back in before you can hit them? then you have to walk inside and get owned. you don't deserve that to happen to you, so you have every right to keep the bush warded and the enemies aware of the ward so they don't so blatantly abuse your bush.

Don't let them get control of your bush. If you're horrible enough not to contest a strategic position and let the enemy have it then more fool you. It's a game of skill and strategy after all =D

xxdeathx

05-22-2012

Quote:
Tempus Fugit:
Don't let them get control of your bush. If your horrible enough not to contest a strategic position and let the enemy have it then more fool you. It's a game of skill and strategy after all =D

more like you simply don't HAVE the items, health, and position to contest it when THEY'RE ALREADY SITTING IN IT. it can go EITHER way , whoever scares out the other out of their bush, but if YOU'RE "horrible" enough to let YOUR enemy sit in it, you wouldn't feel very good about yourself. raise your **** esteem and ward it. let them know they're NOT welcome in that bush.

and buy yourself a pink ward if you don't like somebody's ward, instead of crying about it here.

Aries L Thunder

05-22-2012

Are you so certain people don't notice the ward being put down right in front of them? I see it all the time.

I guess the question is if your goal is to make sure people know a ward was put there, or to be able to destroy the ward they saw put there.

LGD Oxzy

05-22-2012

Quote:
Johnny H Darko:
You let them gain control of your bush, you should be punished for it.

lol. A lot of duo laners cannot defend a bush from an aggressive support like alistar/leona

Tempus Fugit

05-22-2012

Quote:
xxdeathx:
more like you simply don't HAVE the items, health, and position to contest it when THEY'RE ALREADY SITTING IN IT. it can go EITHER way , whoever scares out the other out of their bush, but if YOU'RE "horrible" enough to let YOUR enemy sit in it, you wouldn't feel very good about yourself. raise your **** esteem and ward it. let them know they're NOT welcome in that bush.

and buy yourself a pink ward if you don't like somebody's ward, instead of crying about it here.

You should be asking yourself why you don't have the health or items. It's your bush to begin with, it's your skill and lane partners skill that has lost it. So now your saying because you've been out played you want an unfair advantage to take it back. Nahhhh bad idea

Tempus Fugit

05-22-2012

Quote:
LGD Oxzy:
lol. A lot of duo laners cannot defend a bush from an aggressive support like alistar/leona

There are alot of duo lane supports that can force Leona and Ali out of the bush before placing a ward down safely eg Janna with her whirlwinds, Lulu with glitterlance. There just shouldn't be anything in the game that is a forgone conclusion especially where professionals are involved.

shurkin

05-22-2012

i dont like the idea of losing a bot lane. then not being able to see there blitz in the bush cuz you cant ward it via your suggestion. i do like the punishing them for not pushing out or warding sooner but i dont like the change.

Tempus Fugit

05-22-2012

Quote:
FighterRanger:
This is...actually a good idea. I approve!

Glad you like it! If you listen to podcasts check out Kill Stolen we are always theory crafting things like this on the show =D can find us on iTunes or just google us

Tempus Fugit

05-22-2012

Quote:
shurkin:
i dont like the idea of losing a bot lane. then not being able to see there blitz in the bush cuz you cant ward it via your suggestion. i do like the punishing them for not pushing out or warding sooner but i dont like the change.

Yeah there's nothing worse than losing your bush to a blitz who abuses his grab every chance he gets but that's what being a good player is all about. You should have to earn the bush back by good play instead of having an unfair advantage. Punish bad play reward good play.