Punish Blatant Ward Placement

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Housemate

05-22-2012

This is...actually a good idea. I approve!

Disgruntler

05-22-2012

If you want to reliably destroy a ward, that's what pink wards are for.

Azuredragon653

05-22-2012

My suggestion is for wards to take one point of damage every minute, instead of being on a timer.

Tempus Fugit

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnie View Post
This would be a Support nerf.

Let's not have any more Support nerfs.
Its not a support nerf, its requiring that you actually think about where and when you place your wards. Its more forcing you to be better at map presence and game awareness

Der Todesengel

05-22-2012

but i like aggressive warding especially with like lvl 1 fights

IceTryGuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyerion93 View Post
I think an alternative should be it disappears after 2 seconds of NOT being hit.

I agree, +1
I agree in full. This is probably the best way to go about this.

xxdeathx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

no idiot.

you're the **** that's sitting in their side of the bush in bot lane, the bush they have every right to control. and they deserve to see what's inside the bush, especially if it's an enemy. and all the better to infuriate you when it gets warded in front of your face, so that you know you don't deserve to camp their bush. go back to your own bush.

how do you feel when the enemy has control of your bush and every time you try to farm, the support walks out, harasses you, and walks back in before you can hit them? then you have to walk inside and get owned. you don't deserve that to happen to you, so you have every right to keep the bush warded and the enemies aware of the ward so they don't so blatantly abuse your bush.

AlphaKatana

05-22-2012

Please. Wards are already not used enough - this would probably make all play up to 1600 elo not use them...
its already bad enough

Tempus Fugit

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Todesengel View Post
but i like aggressive warding especially with like lvl 1 fights
As do I but you shouldn't be rewarded for dropping a ward right in front of the whole team and then get away with it because they cant close in time to get shots on it. Like all things in Lol there should be a strategy taken to ensure that it is done successfully not just mash the keyboard and get away with it

IceTryGuy

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdeathx View Post
no idiot.

you're the **** that's sitting in their side of the bush in bot lane, the bush they have every right to control. and they deserve to see what's inside the bush, especially if it's an enemy. and all the better to infuriate you when it gets warded in front of your face, so that you know you don't deserve to camp their bush. go back to your own bush.

how do you feel when the enemy has control of your bush and every time you try to farm, the support walks out, harasses you, and walks back in before you can hit them? then you have to walk inside and get owned. you don't deserve that to happen to you, so you have every right to keep the bush warded and the enemies aware of the ward so they don't so blatantly abuse your bush.
You let them gain control of your bush, you should be punished for it.

12345612 ... 13